20717076562652831378.jpg

06250202391990114908.jpg

25796856876277834549.jpg

36624706888102199569.jpg

80225063519838256044.jpg

11222511386282642414.jpg

12659325172740939370.jpg

Chang'e 3 planned to be launch in 2013.

China dont have any other major space exploration project in hand.

seems everything go through the Chinese hands will be less complex!!!???

i think the indian, or korean will copy this design and send their self claim one to the lunar before China, so Chines must be very carefully about the @!!! :lol:

you know what i have heard a lots of rumor coming out from the viets that they think this probe is too easy why not make one and send it to the moon to advertise 4 vietnam reputation! in vietnamese sense today what Chinese can do the viets can do better because Chinese are less intelligent than the vietnamese!!! vietnamese have been brainwashed by the western media too much to think that this space industry is too easy to deal with.... so it make the viets becoming stuck up more than ever to China these days!!! :rofl:

anyways, fuhgettabouit....what kind of rocket China gonna use to lauch this probe!? :coffee:

i think the indian, or korean will copy this design and send their self claim one to the lunar before China, so Chines must be very carefully about the @!!! :lol:

you know what i have heard a lots of rumor coming out from the viets that they think this probe is too easy why not make one and send it to the moon to advertise 4 vietnam reputation! in vietnamese sense today what Chinese can do the viets can do better because Chinese are less intelligent than the vietnamese!!! vietnamese have been brainwashed by the western media too much to think that this space industry is too easy to deal with.... so it make the viets becoming stuck up more than ever to China these days!!! :rofl:

anyways, fuhgettabouit....what kind of rocket China gonna use to lauch this probe!? :coffee:

i agree this thing doesnt look cool:victory:

China may launch it with CZ-3B, no official news about this yet:bunny:

main achievement of this project are the nuclear battery on the rover and two more deep space tracking ground stations deployed.

no comment on the "how the Vietnamese people think" part.

testing for Mars 1, 2, 3
testing for Mars 1, 2, 3

don't lie bro.

it's a Chinese song called 启程 sang by 水木年华.
choose the first one and click the button to listen and download.

Æô³Ì ˮľÄ껪mp3ÊÔÌýÏÂÔØ,Æô³Ì ˮľÄ껪¸è´Ê-Ëѹ·ÒôÀÖ

I appreciate that, the music is cool ha, i like that! :wub:

here is another video about China first manned space craft Shenzhou 8 in 2005, the clip is quite interested me because I can see a lots of real footage inside the module!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPJitLhbhaw&list=PL3C93EFEDBF0A54BF&index=136&feature=plpp_video

Back
Top Bottom