What's new

Chandrayaan-2: India to go it alone

NASA supplied the instrument, the hardest part is crashing the probe on the moon's surface which India did.

When they mention space mission they will say India's Chandrayan 1 found water on the moon, credit will be given to the mission name and launch platform.

So that's the hardest part? I'm sorry from which university did you get your Bachelor of Engineering degree from again?

that's reserve for countries with a lot money to burn only. majority of indians still have no access to toilet you cannot afford to do like them. sorry, have to bring in the toilet talk. :lol: this is space we're talking here, not like any other types of failures. it costs a lot. a lot of toilets can be bough for poor injuns..

India has a lot of money to burn . . . . atleast more than your country does. You started trolling on the thread with your evil-intended sarcastic comments. STAY ON TOPIC!

So that's the hardest part? I'm sorry from which university did you get your Bachelor of Engineering degree from again?

Actually it is . . . if you don't agree and try to be funny, bring up some evidence along that supports your sarcasm. :-)

What does my post has to do with my degree??

Don't be delusional if you do not know any thing about space mission keep quite.

The precision at which Chandrayaan did the mission is a the tough part. You have to enter moons orbit and pic the perfect spot. Read about Chandrayaan 1 before ranting here.

What does my post has to do with my degree??

Don't be delusional if you do not know any thing about space mission keep quite.

The precision at which Chandrayaan did the mission is a the tough part. You have to enter moons orbit and pic the perfect spot. Read about Chandrayaan 1 before ranting here.

Well everything because you seem to be making comments on a subject reserved for a professional Engineer.

Please tell me what was the precision? Do you know how to determine uncertainties in measurement? because that's the first thing they teach you in Engineering School.

This is by far the stupidest statement I have heard all year.

I agree with you. The remark was a bit stupid. But I was just responding to your previous statement which was more stupid. You see the connection here? :-) Oh by the way, you left out the last part of my sentence and quoted the part that only suites your need to have girlish advantage when you're arguing. Pretty lame. :-|

Well everything because you seem to be making comments on a subject reserved for a professional Engineer.

Please tell me what was the precision? Do you know how to determine uncertainties in measurement? because that's the first thing they teach you in Engineering School.

What are you talking, the precision they teach you is the same concept on the moon also but it is the execution that matters.

You seems to lack any info. and knowledge on space mission :wave:

I agree with you. The remark was a bit stupid. But I was just responding to your previous statement which was more stupid. You see the connection here? :-) Oh by the way, you left out the last part of my sentence and quoted the part that only suites your need to have girlish advantage when you're arguing. Pretty lame. :-|

He trolling mate leave him, Fact is India has established a good tech base in defense and space during the last decade, since sanctions are lifted.

Dude the part that crashed was MIP and not Moon Mneralogy Mapper (NASA) which found the water.

Actually, MIP & M3 are both responsible for finding water on moon as MIP crash landed on moon, M3 got access to the layers of the moon, after the analyses of the moon's layers NASA & ISRO's scientists reached on the conclusion that there is water on moon. One cannot say that only NASA is responsible for finding water as both ISRO & NASA have contributed equally to the mission.

I'm yet to see NASA get an ROI on their discovery of water on the moon.

They wont, because it was mostly India that was responsible for it. Our country, our space mission, our choice what to do with tax money. Thanks (not really) for your concern though.

They wont, because it was mostly India that was responsible for it. Our country, our space mission, our choice what to do with tax money. Thanks (not really) for your concern though.

Actually NASA found the water on the moon, I read the article. India did not make any analysis, India just supplied the payload. All the analysis was done by NASA, hence why it reads NASA found water on the moon with contribution from India.

Colombo Engineering College

Colombo doesn't have a Engineering undergrad program. Colombo University is a medical school, perhaps you shouldn't be commenting on Engineering matters with a medical degree.

Actually, MIP & M3 are both responsible for finding water on moon as MIP crash landed on moon, M3 got access to the layers of the moon, after the analyses of the moon's layers NASA & ISRO's scientists reached on the conclusion that there is water on moon. One cannot say that only NASA is responsible for finding water as both ISRO & NASA have contributed equally to the mission.

MIP was not on a mission to find water traces on the Moon surface!

Riding piggyback on Chandrayaan-1, the MIP had three instruments. They were a video camera, a radar altimeter and a mass spectrometer.

Now tell me you with above instruments on board, how would you find the water particles on the surface?

Back
Top Bottom