What's new

Chances of the US using coronavirus as a pretext to manufacture a military conflict against china

How will the US use them to start a military confrontation with the Dominator? These countries are not stupid either.

If the Covid-19 was a CIA bioweapon, there is a good chance this was only a practice run with the spread throughout the world an intentional part of the plan. This is to escalate public hostilities against China, decouple industrial chains and make countries used to shut borders. If this conspiracy theory is correct, I wouldn't be surprised if a much more lethal virus appeared in China within the next couple years and once it is detected, a paranoid world immediately shuts its borders to isolate China. A perfectly ingenious plan if this is true.

If the Covid-19 was a CIA bioweapon, there is a good chance this was only a practice run with the spread throughout the world an intentional part of the plan. This is to escalate public hostilities against China, decouple industrial chains and make countries used to shut borders. If this conspiracy theory is correct, I wouldn't be surprised if a much more lethal virus appeared in China within the next couple years and once it is detected, a paranoid world immediately shuts its borders to isolate China. A perfectly ingenious plan if this is true.

This actually sounds plausible.

I,m not sure how the Chinese leadership view all of this, after the swine pandemic last year and this, they must at least suspect that this is no mere coincidence and hopefully will consider all potential future scenarios and put forward some sort of plan.

The game is entering a dirty stage, China historically has been quiet inward looking, this in many ways lead to the century of humiliation, it simply didnt have the necessary expertise to defend itself then, let us all hope China is up to the challenge this time.

This actually sounds plausible.

I,m not sure how the Chinese leadership view all of this, after the swine pandemic last year and this, they must at least suspect that this is no mere coincidence and hopefully will consider all potential future scenarios and put forward some sort of plan.

The game is entering a dirty stage, China historically has been quiet inward looking, this in many ways lead to the century of humiliation, it simply didnt have the necessary expertise to defend itself then, let us all hope China is up to the challenge this time.

The enormous amount of "coincidences" are too suspicious indeed.

Back
Top Bottom