What's new

Chances of Kulbushun being exchanged for 4 senior Pakistani officers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 senior army people ? Hmmm how they get into the hands of Indians ??

If they have played this kidnapping game as we all are sure about one

Let the game begin on this and exchange such guys only and soon Indians will come to their senses

Which four senior army officers? If Indians had even one, they didn't have to lure and kidnap a retired Pak col from Nepal. Even if they have 4 senior officers, we cannot let a notorious terrorist go. He has murdered so many Pakistanis through his terrorist network. We need to serve justice onto that terrorist monkey. There is no chance of any exchange. Period.

Boy let me make one thing very clear KY has killed many of Pakistanis and his exchange is not allowed. If Nawaz tilts a bit towards KY exchange his will be end of many confirm winning MNA from PMLN. Now what I am telling you is not news but few decisions of people who are in PMLN and are the very core of PMLN winning from southern Punjab. Treat it as you like just a decision already taken by Pakistanis.

I must add one more sweet thing here the KY exchange decision is not being thought by Army but KY exchange decision is the brain child of Sajjan and Nawaz meeting.
we happley gift packed spy raymond davis to usa.
we shamefully took dg isi tweet back. on dawn leaks
why do u think KY will be hanged
i dont see that happning in next 100 yrs

Question is why anyone thinks 4 Indians equal 1 Pakistani.

Hope it was not from Pakistan's side who have officially once declared that figure to be as high as 10.

If it was from Indian side that shows even the astute businessman of the sub continent started the bidding quite high curiously.

Still milking it.......

we happley gift packed spy raymond davis to usa.
we shamefully took dg isi tweet back. on dawn leaks
why do u think KY will be hanged
i dont see that happning in next 100 yrs

Ramond davis was a different story. Jadhav has killed loved one of those who can make a difference.

Hope it was not from Pakistan's side who have officially once declared that figure to be as high as 10.

If it was from Indian side that shows even the astute businessman of the sub continent started the bidding quite high curiously.

Still milking it.......

or is it possible you didn't attend arithmetic classes? If this story is right it is 1 P = 0.25 I.

I will buy your story only if there is some logical explanation that what were 4 SENIOR Pakistani officers doing in India or how India got them, when and where.
One KY might be worth many intelligence officers from our side because KY alone has a huge list of crimes under his belt than many of our men combined.On top of that he has been caught with substantial evidence which makes it a lot easier to expose India internationally.On the other hand,India might not have this luxury of possessing clear evidence regarding terror activities against our men which makes them a useless tool as far as exposing Pakistan is concerened.
Secondly,I dont find it astonishing that over the course of time,India might have caught many of our spies and vice versa.
Exchange is possible and might happen but the ratio might not be 1:4.

4 senior army people ? Hmmm how they get into the hands of Indians ??

If they have played this kidnapping game as we all are sure about one

Let the game begin on this and exchange such guys only and soon Indians will come to their senses

Which four senior army officers? If Indians had even one, they didn't have to lure and kidnap a retired Pak col from Nepal. Even if they have 4 senior officers, we cannot let a notorious terrorist go. He has murdered so many Pakistanis through his terrorist network. We need to serve justice onto that terrorist monkey. There is no chance of any exchange. Period.

Still milking it.......

Mods please put this thread in funny section:coffee:
KY is dead man be hanged or sent back HE is dead.

KY is already dead or in his death bed.pakistan army has made a decision and with hostile attitude of india,they will execute him at any cost.indians first use surgical strike(i don't know if it's real or fake) to make fun of pakistan.they blamed us for beheadings and now they are challenging pak army that they will bring ky back to india.army hate indian challenges.look at their media when they won icj case(a temporary success).their media was like we can do this we can do blah blah blah.i mean if your media challenges a nation, if your politicians challenge a nation,makes fun of them,makes fun of pakistani analysts on tv channels,than what you expect in return? we will execute him or executed him just because of indian attitude.i don't think that indians have 4 high ranking pakistani in their custody.they have nothing and they are discussing what they can do to safe their face if we exucute yadhav.

Iam not aware of any senior ISI officer in Indian custody! but we can always make a deal !! No point in hanging him his gig is up and network destroyed.

Okay so the source for this news is me myself.If you want to buy it then go ahead,if you want to treat it as gibberish then please go ahead again,I don't care.
I was pondering whether or not I should share this info on a public forum but after witnessing the unprecedented enthusiasm of a lot of members regarding KY's hanging,I saw some logic in coming out with this news which has high if not hundred percent chances of being true.Perhaps it would mentally prepare quite a few people for KY's release who would otherwise might collapse from a nervous breakdown.
A Lt.Col from ISI,whom we met in Rawalpindi has told us three days ago that PA is moving forward towards exchanging 4 senior Pakistani intelligence officers for KY.When asked why not hang the monkey,he replied :
"Because we love our men more than they love him ( KY )."
No further discussion from our side took place in this matter as personally I thought it made sense to do so.
Let's get out of this 'hang him' hysteria and think reasonably.I can't say if this was the original intention of PA after capturing KY.
I don't know how all this ICJ fiasco fits into this pottential deal either.
But I say let's remain prepared for an outcome which might be a huge diplomatic defeat for Pakistan apparantly but in which PA is able to extract real gold from Indians behind the curtains.

Sleep Well.
We don't have such high ranked officers imprisoned in India. This thread will make sense if only such a hypothetical scenario is claimed by official sources

He (Kulbhushan) was a spy and should rest in peace

My condolences with the family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom