What's new

Champions League Twenty20

Durrak

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1st Match, Qualifying Group: Faisalabad Wolves v Otago at Mohali, Sep 17, 2013

Faisalabad Wolves 39/3 (8.6/20 ov)

Faislabad wolves is not best domestic side of Pakistan..only misbah and ajmal are known faces and misbah is not good t20 player

For a change, Indian fans cheer for Pakistani T20 team - The Times of India

see they love us so much :D

MOHALI: It was a rare sight, but a positive one, with a handful of Indian fans cheering for the Pakistani cricketers, who were playing as part of Faisalabad Wolves, in their encounter against Otago Volts of New Zealand, in the first qualifier of the Champions Trophy T20 on Tuesday.

As the match commenced on a hot afternoon, there were just a few fans who turned up and the strength did not improve much as the event progressed at the PCA Stadium.

However, some of the fans were backing the Pakistanis and applauded every time Wolves skipper Misbah-ul-Haq hit a six or a boundary.

Batting first, the Wolves, Pakistan's T20 champions, set a target of 140 for the Kiwis to chase.

They fans also clapped when Samiullah Khan and Saeed Ajmal got a wicket.

This year champion league is very much going flop. Hardly any spectators were present in the ground.

This is level of our domestic players, Look the difference and class of Misbah and other players....... I can see very dark future of our cricket.

It happens every time when I watch cricket ... :disagree:

F. Wolves again beaten by 7 wickets.This time Sikhar Dhawan canned their bowlers very brutally before being castled at 59. :lol:

Well i don't blame bowling even though it was pathetic but they did not gave good target to SRH ..only misbah played well and no senior player in this team .I don't know how they manage to win domestic t20 while lahore lion have better t20 players including Hafeez, Abdul Razzaq, Kamran Akmal (WK), Umar Akmal, Nasir Jamshed, Ahmed Shehzad etc

http://www.clt20.com/videos/media/i...d3af/clt20-2013-q4-srh-vs-fw-match-highlights

Well i don't blame bowling even though it was pathetic but they did not gave good target to SRH ..only misbah played well and no senior player in this team .I don't know how they manage to win domestic t20 while lahore lion have better t20 players including Hafeez, Abdul Razzaq, Kamran Akmal (WK), Umar Akmal, Nasir Jamshed, Ahmed Shehzad etc

CLT20 2013 Q4: SRH vs FW – Match Highlights - CLT20 - CLT20 2013 - IPL Videos - IPLT20.com

H.Sunrisers team is no.4 team of our IPL. They also don't have big names.

H.Sunrisers team is no.4 team of our IPL. They also don't have big names.
Cameron White
Kumar Sangakkara
Thisara Perera
Parthiv Patel
Ishant Sharma
Darren Sammy
JP Duminy
Shikhar Dhawan
Nathan McCullum

and last but not leat no 1 ranking bowler dale steyn
they are all experienced

Cameron White
Kumar Sangakkara
Thisara Perera
Parthiv Patel
Ishant Sharma
Darren Sammy
JP Duminy
Shikhar Dhawan
Nathan McCullum

and last but not leat no 1 ranking bowler dale steyn
they are all experienced

Cameron white,Nathan MacCulam and Sangkara were not playing yesterday match.

Back
Top Bottom