ejaz007

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Ch Sarwar says he helped Benazir, Nawaz, Imran become PM​

By Sabah
January 23, 2022

Ch Sarwar says he helped Benazir, Nawaz, Imran become PM

LAHORE: Punjab Governor Chaudhry Muhammad Sarwar said on Saturday that he helped Benazir Bhutto, Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif and Imran Khan become the prime minister of the country.

According to a private TV channel in an informal discussion with journalist on Saturday Chaudhry Muhammad Sarwar said that the system in Pakistan has not failed but the people have failed. He said, "Our troubles would have increased had we failed the GSP Plus status." "I have worked very hard for this," he said adding that satisfying the international community is very important. "I used to collect 200 000 pounds funds for the party," he added.
Chaudhry Sarwar went on to say that nothing could be improved without improving the investigation system adding that this is what happens in the country when the state becomes weak and the people become strong. The Punjab governor Punjab said that he had already informed the party regarding defeat in cantonment elections and Khanewal by election adding that the PPP is affecting PTI's votebank in Punjab.
He said, "I had clash with Shehbaz Sharif over Saaf Paani and if I had not fought with Shahbaz, I probably would not have left the PMLN. In 1999 then former president Musharraf did not want Nawaz Sharif and Shehbaz Sharif to visit the United States and Britain.

Ch Sarwar says he helped Benazir, Nawaz, Imran become PM​

By Sabah
January 23, 2022

Ch Sarwar says he helped Benazir, Nawaz, Imran become PM

LAHORE: Punjab Governor Chaudhry Muhammad Sarwar said on Saturday that he helped Benazir Bhutto, Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif and Imran Khan become the prime minister of the country.

According to a private TV channel in an informal discussion with journalist on Saturday Chaudhry Muhammad Sarwar said that the system in Pakistan has not failed but the people have failed. He said, "Our troubles would have increased had we failed the GSP Plus status." "I have worked very hard for this," he said adding that satisfying the international community is very important. "I used to collect 200 000 pounds funds for the party," he added.
Chaudhry Sarwar went on to say that nothing could be improved without improving the investigation system adding that this is what happens in the country when the state becomes weak and the people become strong. The Punjab governor Punjab said that he had already informed the party regarding defeat in cantonment elections and Khanewal by election adding that the PPP is affecting PTI's votebank in Punjab.
He said, "I had clash with Shehbaz Sharif over Saaf Paani and if I had not fought with Shahbaz, I probably would not have left the PMLN. In 1999 then former president Musharraf did not want Nawaz Sharif and Shehbaz Sharif to visit the United States and Britain.

This queens butler needs to be told that if he has been making PMs then the system has definitely failed and that he is part of the problem.. His being part of PML-N itself is a proof he may jump the PTI ship soon.

Last edited:
So was this his reward from PTI? Bringing a former UK MP to become Governor of the largest province in Pakistan.

he should be ashamed then looking at current situation of country

The positions of Governor and President are symbolic. It is a way for the PM to sideline someone with honour. Ch Sarwar must have helped raise funds for PTI. So IK had to reward him, but did not trust him enough to give him a ministry.

He is as much #2 as most of the Pakistanis are. No problem :p:

‘I couldn’t be elected even a councillor’, How I could make anyone premier, says Sarwar​

By Agencies
January 24, 2022

‘I couldn’t be elected even a councillor’, How I could make anyone premier, says Sarwar

LAHORE: Punjab Governor Chaudhry Muhammad Sarwar said on Sunday that he could not be elected as a councillor, how he could make anyone prime minister.

He said the people, party and political struggle of 22 years aided Imran Khan to become the prime minister of the country and it was not he who helped him achieve the glory. Talking to the media during the inauguration of 20 water filtration plants under the Punjab Aab-e-Pak Authority (PAPA) here at the Governor’s House, he said only one person could not help someone to be elected MNA, let alone prime minister of the country, adding that Pakistan was a democracy where representatives were elected through the power of vote.

“I am proud of being part of the struggle of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) for real democracy and mobilising workers allover Punjab,” he responded, adding that PTI won general elections 2018 and Imran Khan became Prime Minister as a result. He further clarified that he didn't claim to have helped Benzir Bhutto and Nawaz Sharif become prime minister of the country, adding that he never asserted so.

Back
Top Bottom