What's new

Centre mulls $3 billion fund for Muslims' education

Why dont they declare the funds for all the minorities as a group ? Why muslims only ?

Aval malayali alla .

Malayalam .

Ille. :lol: I got that his post was in Malayalam. However, Malayalam is alien to me. I wanted him to interact with me in the languages that I'd mentioned.:)

Ille. :lol: I got that his post was in Malayalam. However, Malayalam is alien to me. I wanted him to interact with me in the languages that I'd mentioned.:)

Your vinash kale vipareetha budhi must have made him think that you are a malayali .

it is this incessant pandering to Muslims by sickular congress that incense the other groups majority and minority equally !

Mate, all this goes out of he window when it comes to funds generated by the hindu community, just to give you one example the revenues earned from Shabarimalla is spent on Hajj subsidy. My point here is when a person from the govt is making a statement he cannot and should not address a perticular community even if he is the minister of minorities, let him address it to all the minorities.

I agree that Hindu religious places has been under the control of various Governments unlike other religious places and the revenue goes into a common pool. And I agree the timing of this announcement is suspicious knowing fully well the game what Congress plays. But I do not know how to bring up the muslim community from educational POV on par with other communities without specific targeting of that community - hopefully there is something. They had to be brought up else there will be more trouble in India for everyone from law and order pov as the uneducated youth is an attractive target for brainwashing by the vested elements and countries with interest(you know who).

I agree that Hindu religious places has been under the control of various Governments unlike other religious places and the revenue goes into a common pool. And I agree the timing of this announcement is suspicious knowing fully well the game what Congress plays. But I do not know how to bring up the muslim community from educational POV on par with other communities without specific targeting of that community - hopefully there is something. They had to be brought up else there will be more trouble in India for everyone from law and order pov as the uneducated youth is an attractive target for brainwashing by the vested elements and countries with interest(you know who).
I agree but it hurts when politicians start to play the religious card. Education should be the birth right of every child.

Last edited:
Depends on what they mean by infrastructure? Are they not enough schools in Muslim areas or something?

Back
Top Bottom