Celebration of the Chinese National Day, October. 1 1949

To my motherland:

尘封五帝与三皇,历经夏商周汉唐。

祖龙后嗣承血脉,不忘圣学和汉裳。

百年蛰伏不自弃,五千岁月笑沧桑。

斩破枷锁新中国,华夏征途再启航。

Last edited:
classic !

The Indian people also love Mao Zedong and Lin Biao.

Terrorcorridor1.jpg

Busts of Vladimir Lenin, Joseph Stalin, Mao Zedong, Lin Biao and Charu Majumdar outside a school in Naxalbari, the village where the Naxalite movement was born in 1967 (Photo: The Indian Express)

1956 film<Battle of Triangle Hill>, theme music<My motherland>.

A girl traveled from southern Guangxi province to Beijing to watch the national day flag raising in Tiananmen square, she arrived in the square around 11pm the night before the ceremony and waited for over an hour in long lines to get into the Square, huge crowds sprinted into the square to get a good spot to watch the flag raising the next morning,
People just slept on the ground in the square for the whole night.

Overseas Chinese wear Hanfu to celebrate the Chinese National Day in Tokyo, Japan

Chinese cities are lit up to celebrate the Chinese National Day

People in Chengdu city swarm into Chairman Mao's statue square to celebrate the Chinese National day

Last edited:
1956 Korean war movie <Battle of Triangle Hill>, theme music<My motherland>.

Sung by the younger generation today

My Motherland
一条大河波浪宽,
风吹稻花香两岸,
我家就在岸上住,
听惯了艄公的号子,
看惯了船上的白帆。

This is a great river, waves on waves,
The wind spreads rice flower fragrance over both banks.
There lives my family at the riverside,
I get used to hearing those boatmen's songs,
And get used to watching those white boat sails.

这是美丽的祖国,
是我生长的地方;
在这片辽阔的土地上,
到处都有明媚的风光。

This is my beautiful Motherland,
A place where I was born;
On this vast expanse of land,
Enchanting sceneries are here and there.

姑娘好像花一样,
小伙儿心胸多宽广,
为了开辟新天地,
唤醒了沉睡的高山,
让那河流改变了模样。

The Lasses have flower-like faces,
And the Lads have ocean-like minds.
In order to open up a new world,
They awaken the sleeping mountains,
And have the rivers take on new look.

这是英雄的祖国,
是我生长的地方;
在这片古老的土地上,
到处都有青春的力量。

This is my heroical Motherland,
A place where I grow up;
On this ancient land,
The power of youth is all around.

好山好水好地方,
条条大路都宽敞,
朋友来了有好酒,
若是那豺狼来了,
迎接它的有猎枪。

Beautiful mountains and waters make a delightful place,
And every road is so smooth and so wide.
When our friends come, there are good wine for them,
When our enemies come, there are shotguns for them.

这是强大的祖国,
是我生长的地方;
在这片温暖的土地上,
到处都有和平的阳光。

This is my powerful Motherland,
A place where I live my life,
On this warm land,
Everywhere is the sunshine of peace.

Last edited:
All the Islamists in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, they want China to rise. That they want China to do it.

To make things right.
@beijingwalker
@Beidou2020

Just because those bastard rednecks are hiding behind all those plastic, glass, and steel.

These bastard rednecks got their punishment:
1664664051568.png

When the people from the West come to Muslims countries, they think it is impossible for a Muslim to leave their religion.

Taiwan TV laments that lots of Taiwan entertainment stars and celebrities share " I love you China, happy birthday my motherland" posts on social media on the PRC's Chinese National Day

City of Macao displays firework to celebrate the Chinese National Day

Turkish football club marks 73rd founding anniversary of PR China​

3rd October 2022, 12:05 GMT

ISTANBUL, Oct. 2 -- Turkish football club Besiktas marked the 73rd anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China on Sunday during a derby match in Istanbul.

Besiktas's greetings came with messages displayed over a giant digital banner in the stadium in Chinese, Turkish and English and were watched by over 40,000 fans at the stadium and millions of TV viewers.

"We wholeheartedly celebrate the 73rd anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China," and "May the friendship between China and Türkiye last forever," read the salutations.

Before the game, Besiktas' President Ahmet Nur Cebi hosted Cheng Weihua, the charge d'affairs of the Chinese Embassy in Türkiye, and presented a Besiktas jersey.

Founded in 1903, Besiktas has honored China's National Day since 2017.

Besiktas hosted Fenerbahce on Sunday evening for the derby in its Vodafone Arena in the Besiktas district along the shores of the Bosphorus Strait.

Taiwan TV laments that lots of Taiwan entertainment stars and celebrities share " I love you China, happy birthday my motherland" posts on social media on the PRC's Chinese National Day

Super model Ms Lin willingly become a Japanese sex slave now, dont like her now.

Back
Top Bottom