What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you paying for their education? What the hell is that about? Fine dont lay your filthy fingers on Kashmir...Its obvious they will celebrate and def dont need people shoving it down their throats that you are studying here...No one forces foreigners to not celebrate other countries ....man this is twisted....Democratic my foot!

I like it...I hope India should really make democracy and secularism my foot what they made mistake 65 years back...

Yes Madam....What to do...we are all mobsters...this is unfortunate...As i told...i like to see Pakistan wins when they play against England Aus and SA...But i can not tolerate any one celebrating in my own nation when India lost to Pakistan...Celebration and appriciating a win for Pakistan has a lot of difference....
Kashmiris do not consider themselves a part of "your nation."

Pakistanis have no problem when kashmiri pandits got masscred ,thrashed out of thier homes on call from mosque ,but they have problem with this !!

if these jihadis don't accept india as their country ,what are they doing in Merut U.P ?

Why are they studying there ?? Jao apne jihadi bhaiyon ke sath terrorism karo !!
Well, then it should be made famous of the lack of tolerance of India is no myth it is true to the last word!

Again..it is your bias...Any one who think they want a Islamic nation and canot live with Hindu people they are wecome with going to BD and Pakistan....

I never said all Hindus want that. I said Right wing Hindus do. Just like we have our lunatics you have them too, don't deny please.

Kashmiris do not consider themselves a part of "your nation."

Who cares dude...what some anti nations think....As i mentioned..they have choice to migrate wherever they want..But they can not make anti national celebration in my land....

Yes Madam....What to do...we are all mobsters...this is unfortunate...As i told...i like to see Pakistan wins when they play against England Aus and SA...But i can not tolerate any one celebrating in my own nation when India lost to Pakistan...Celebration and appriciating a win for Pakistan has a lot of difference....
Its just a bloody game! Over the lives and future of "guest" students?!

How is it not about lack of sportsmenship?

Seriously! So you people are really suffering from inferiority complex that when some other country is celebrated you die out of jealousy? Thats disgusting! So all those Indians who were biting their lips saying , its India's goodwill gesture to allow Pakistan to win or even stuff like I dont care about the match was all a fake? Man! oh man!
you call it sportman ship.......cheering for a nation who is considered your arch enemy......

I don't think its inferiority complex... its matter of national feeling......why there was burn when a afghan national yesterday supported india...he was not even form your country...think what you people would have done if some one was from ur nation cheering for india.......
have you ever cheerd for India ..try it once in front of pakistani crowd....and you feel the taste .whether its inferiority complex or sportsmen ship

Freedom of expression doesn't apply in democratic bharot?
have you been to one of your own colleges, beating up eachother is quite natural way of expressing oneself, especially for male students (and sometimes females too).. :lol:

ontopic: why bring religion into it, you celebrate and otherside got angry and beat you up. Happens here too. Some people take game way too seriously.

No matter what and how long, blood relations are for ever. IOK will merge with land of pure one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom