What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, then when someone else showed their anger, why cry foul..

Not when it comes to supporting an enemy nation...

Not crying but actually happy to see Kashmiris have not forgotten the occupying forces in their land.

If they love Pakistan so much why don't they go to Pakistan which is safe, peaceful and globally renowned as education destination to complete their Higher Studies :P rather than Low Quality Indian Universities filled with violent Hindu terrorist :lol:

Can't blame them you are occupying Kashmiri Land. They probably celebrating Pakistan win just to show their anger towards illegal Indian occupation.

Meerut isn't in Kashmir, they deserved the hiding.

Freedom of expression doesn't apply in democratic bharot?

Sure. Next time you see a group of angry fans whose team just lost, use your guaranteed freedom of expression and rub it in their faces. See how far that takes you.

Common sense trumps the freedom of expression.

If they love Pakistan so much why don't they go to Pakistan which is safe, peaceful and globally renowned as education destination complete their Higher Studies :P rather than Low Quality Indian Universities filled with violent Hindu terrorist :lol:

Why Pakistan? Just give them back there land. So much for democracy huh?

It's a fucking cricket match. If a hindu in Pakistan support Indian team, I won't beat him up, or be butt hurt and try to get him thrown out of school.

Of course ..you have an advantage that neither you are an Islamic nation and you are not damn secular nation which we unfortunately are....So in the name of secualrism..there are people and political party in India who can sell any one for their benifit ...and then it is difficult to differentiate them from the rest...

Had it been India a Hindu nation and we have around less than 5% minority who celebrate win of Pakistan ...then i may not have worried ...But unfortunately...we do not have that luxury and we are stupid secular people.....

I donot find any reason not to thrash him....Of course...even i am also appriciate the way Pakistan played...but if i see any one celebrating Pakistan wins....then of course most of the India apart from anti national people will not have any other voice rather than to punish those who celebrate Pakistan win ....
unbelievable! You people have inferiority complex or something? All for a game you are ready to become some gangster?

Why Pakistan? Just give them back there land. So much for democracy huh?

Land..are you crazy?...We already have enough land at time partition...who ever want a Islamic nation...they can go either BD and Pakistan...there are 2 choices available for them..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom