What's new

Cecil Chaudhry (Late), Pakistani Christian pilot

Dude, what were you thinking! I'm disappointed at your response. There is no such thing as, "he got what he deserved'. WE CAN NEVER HONOR OUR HEROES TOO MUCH.
Guys like him lay their lives on the line to defend folks like you every day. Just don't dishonor them with your comments like this.

All we need is the context for each of these shots. I do recognize some of these though.

Hi,

If Zia was not the president---Cecil Chaudhry was an Air Chief Marshall material---.

A man of his capabilities would have FIXED the Paf during his tenure and taken it to higher standards than it was in---.

But the duplicacy of Zia ruined quite a few careers and brought an incompetent ACM to the lime light---.

Hi,

If Zia was not the president---Cecil Chaudhry was an Air Chief Marshall material---.

A man of his capabilities would have FIXED the Paf during his tenure and taken it to higher standards than it was in---.

But the duplicacy of Zia ruined quite a few careers and brought an incompetent ACM to the lime light---.
Hi,

Totally agree...

Hi,

Every leader has had their flaws....some more...some less....

What is this post about?
Cecil Choudry, or
A Pakistani Christian, or
A Pakistani Pilot, or
A Christian Pilot?

why do you have to make it look like racist by putting in a qualifier? Learn to create great headings like
"Cecil Choudry, A legendary Pakistani Fighter Pilot"
With such non sense posts and rude attitude you earned those 25 negative ratings.
This thread is old now and no one here complained about the title or blamed me for racism.You can shove what you said in your rear end and bug off from my thread you SOB.

like you addressed me in your post?

I was just trying to say your post heading sounds racist.

Abusing One’s Parents

Abdullah bin Amr bin Al-as (radi Allahu anhum) reported that the Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “It is one of the gravest sins to abuse one’s parents.” It was asked (by the people): “O Messenger of Allah, can a man abuse his own parents?” The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “He abuses the father of somebody who, in return, abuses the former’s father; he then abuses the mother of somebody who, in return, abuses his mother.”

[Sahih al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Mate your post was not nice.You should learn to address other people.

Hi,

Zia changed the direction Pakistan was headed towards forever.

And it seems he changed it for the worst every passing day

Actually not forever and bhutto was also responsible before zia.
The point being, in the mid 20th century, if we don't consider India, Pakistan was in a very favorable position. It had all the benefits of being a survivor of the the British empire (there weren't many good thing that came out of British occupation, but there were a few things) but by the the late 1970s, virtually all of Pakistan's cards were delt and it pretty much devolved into the state of affairs it has maintained since.

And it seems he changed it for the worst every passing day

The point being, in the mid 20th century, if we don't consider India, Pakistan was in a very favorable position. It had all the benefits of being a survivor of the the British empire (there weren't many good thing that came out of British occupation, but there were a few things) but by the the late 1970s, virtually all of Pakistan's cards were delt and it pretty much devolved into the state of affairs it has maintained since.
agree but nothing is forever

How confident are you that there will be significant change in Pakistan's outlook in the next five years?
I believe slowly pakistan changed from the pakistan if zia era.There was some changes in zia made constitution as well.So in the long run definitely things will change though will take some time

Bias is the main problem in Pakistan and its gorwup in Zia-ul-Haq time . Cecil chaudary was not only victim of this Great M.M. Alam Sajjad Hyder, also not consider. Air Commodore Rank only ..Zia -ul- Haq try to made Islamic State dream with out any planing. that was his biggest mistake. in Karachi 1970s look like a city of Europe I saw in old pictures what that mean ? in that time no body known what is Islamic rules? everyone one cool and relax no panic .if you need to worship go to mosque or go to night club its depends on your self. not a state liability. any rule applies by force the result like we face now. Bias is a curse for any society we all have to defeat it with shows high moral eachother with out any differences. its difficult but not impossible. First of All we Have to leave this word that I am better then you.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom