What's new

CD 70 price is now 137,900 pkr

Been a couple weeks now. I needed to buy one. :(

My friend got one on the old rate, just as the new price was announced.

Anyone use chinese bikes like United? As a person from "me te honda he laysan" family, you tend to hear only bad things about them.

Would like to hear your opinion.

Been a couple weeks now. I needed to buy one. :(

My friend got one on the old rate, just as the new price was announced.

Anyone use chinese bikes like United? As a person from "me te honda he laysan" family, you tend to hear only bad things about them.

Would like to hear your opinion.
Try going for an electric bike or an electric scooter if your masculinity allows it :D.

Try going for an electric bike or an electric scooter if your masculinity allows it :D.
We're good on that front. My masculinity is not toxic nor insecure. I've been at the receiving end of such jokes since college days. Getting called a pussy for wearing helmets, gloves etc and holding the carrier when riding pillion so I don't keep bumping into the other guy. :lol:
I'd tell them I prefer to be an alive pussy than a dead idiot.

I have been wanting an electric bike for a quite some time now.
The problem is lack of well-tested and reviewed options, supporting infrastructure like charging stations, mechanics etc and higher upfront cost (which is fine by me, as it's a worthy investment) but the other problems aren't. To make things worse, I live in a village (that part of my username is indeed true :lol: )

We're good on that front. My masculinity is not toxic nor insecure. I've been at the receiving end of such jokes since college days. Getting called a pussy for wearing helmets, gloves etc and holding the carrier when riding pillion so I don't keep bumping into the other guy. :lol:
I'd tell them I prefer to be an alive pussy than a dead idiot.

I have been wanting an electric bike for a quite some time now.
The problem is lack of well-tested and peer-review options, supporting infrastructure like charging stations, mechanics etc and higher upfront cost (which is fine by me, as it's a worth investment) but the other problems aren't. To make things worse, I live in a village (that part of my username is indeed true :lol: )
Thank you for not listening to those clowns. Imagine being so fragile that you are insecure about using an excellent commuting platform like a scooter. If we can get enough battery-swapping stations across our major cities then electric bikes and scooters will easily become mainstream. As far as I understand, battery swapping is way quicker than charging. For more information on this topic watch this podcast:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom