What's new

CCTV: TTP Suicide Attack on FC commandant's convoy in Peshawar 29 Mar

Mujahid

Reaction score
TTP Suicide Attack On FC commandant’s Convoy In Peshawar 29 Mar 2013 | Tune.pk

CCTV Footage of Suicide Attack on Commandant FC in Peshawar; whereas FC Commandant Abdul Majeed Marwat remained unhurt in the attack that took place around 10:30 am near Greens Shadi Hall in the Saddar area on 29 Mar 2013. The bomber was on foot and struck when the convoy of the FC commandant approached a check post of the Military Police in the cantonment area. The TTP (Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan) claimed responsibility.

Witnesses recalled the horror of the day

"I was on my way to the office when the bomber struck near my car on Fakhar Alam Road," Marwat told Central Asia Online.

The dead included three security personnel and a young female student, Jannat, and her mother, Shabana. Shabana was planning to buy fifth-grade textbooks for Jannat, who had just been promoted.

"The suicide bomber was on foot and was waiting for the FC commandant to arrive at the spot," Arshad told Central Asia Online. "As the convoy ... arrived, the bomber detonated explosives around his vest."

The explosion damaged a number of vehicles on the road and in nearby showrooms. "Most people had just started coming to offices and shops when the incident occurred," Zia, a shopkeeper, said. "Most of those killed and wounded were those passing through the area."

That bastard in the white wish his bomb had failed so they could torture him later.

Back
Top Bottom