What's new

CCTV media told Chinese: China fighting War on Terror, Turkey help Uyghur terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnleio

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
2015.07.12 night CCP's official media - CCTV broadcast to whole Chinese, that Chinese police captured hundred Uyghur terrorists escaped from China XinJiang to Turkey in ASEAN nations(Thailand / Indonesia / Malaysia). And CCTV showed the Turkey Passports carried by those Uygur terrorists on TV news.

Well CCP's attitude is ... Turkey helping Uyghur from China XinJiang to join foreign Jihad even into ISIS, at the same time China is fighting a WAR on Terror in XinJiang.

What's next action for China to deal with Turkey ? :coffee:

CCTV news:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
CCTV News
25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

Whats next?
Maybe finding some news network which isn't as obviously biased.
:coffee: ... If necessary, BeiJing only can depend on three firends ... ( ISIS just far away from the door of U.S/Russia/China/India/Israel, who really care ??? )
  1. Enemy's enemy is my friend
  2. UNSC conference
  3. International arms dealer
1.jpg

2.jpg

5f49e07bt9cab7ff5b6fd&690.jpg

Last edited:
If necessary, BeiJing only can depend on three firends ...
  1. Enemy's enemy is my friend
  2. UNSC conference
  3. International arms dealer
1-jpg.236774

2-jpg.236775

5f49e07bt9cab7ff5b6fd-690-jpg.236780
:crazy:

Ah never mind
Enemy's enemy is my friend
What if there are multiple enemy's enemies and of those enemy's enemies, there are some enemy's enemies who are enemy of each other?
UNSC conference
*Veto* What?
International arms dealer
Because international arms dealers are always truthful and reliable and absolutely not swayed by money (more money).
:pop:

2015.07.12 night CCP's official media - CCTV broadcast to whole Chinese, that Chinese police captured hundred Uyghur terrorists escaped from China XinJiang to Turkey in ASEAN nations(Thailand / Indonesia / Malaysia). And CCTV showed the Turkey Passports carried by those Uygur terrorists on TV news.

Well CCP's attitude is ... Turkey helping Uyghur from China XinJiang to join foreign Jihad even into ISIS, at the same time China is fighting a WAR on Terror in XinJiang, there all problems point to the Turkey.

CCTV news:

View attachment 236741
View attachment 236742
View attachment 236743
View attachment 236744
View attachment 236745
View attachment 236746
View attachment 236747
View attachment 236748

poor people escaping from china to be free like other thousands uygurs in Turkey..

:crazy:

Ah never mind

What if there are multiple enemy's enemies and of those enemy's enemies, there are some enemy's enemies who are enemy of each other?

*Veto* What?

Because international arms dealers are always truthful and reliable and absolutely not swayed by money (more money).
:pop:
China problem is Turkey helping Uyghur terrorists escape from XinJiang, Turkey problem is ISIS just around the border ... which one will catch fire soon in next year ?! Who is the BOSS behind international arms deal, just ask UN. :-)

Once ISIS still in Middle-East for years, XinJiang just a dream for Turkey ... if ISIS get much stronger, new conflicts will find door to their neighours, not US, not Russia, not China etc... if put oil into the fire, that's how arms selling to enemy's enemy work. :coffee:

I say ISIS just a tool, and the tool close to Turkey.:close_tema:Is it a truth ???

Last edited:
China problem is Turkey helping Uyghur terrorists escape from XinJiang, Turkey problem is ISIS just around the border ... which one will catch fire soon in next year ?! Who is the BOSS behind international arms deal, just ask UN. :-)

Once ISIS still in Middle-East for years, XinJiang just a dream for Turkey ... if ISIS get much stronger, the new conflicts will find door to ur house, not US, not Russia, not China etc.
I'm not Turkic so no need to 'you' me.
As far as Turkey vs ISIS goes, its a no-contest.
International arms dealer? ISIS fights with Iraqi captured American weapons and globally available AK-47's.
Why would China want to help ISIS with Chinese weapons at a massive risk of being caught and internationally humiliated? And that's not the worst of it. ISIS maybe just outside Turkish border. Uyghurs are inside yours.
As far as XinJiang goes, Turkey will have to be a fool of the highest in order to covet Chinese territory... It is NOT.
Stop being paranoid. Stop watching state-controlled media.

International arms dealer? ISIS fights with Iraqi captured American weapons and globally available AK-47's.
Why would China want to help ISIS with Chinese weapons at a massive risk of being caught and internationally humiliated? And that's not the worst of it. ISIS maybe just outside Turkish border. Uyghurs are inside yours.
As far as XinJiang goes, Turkey will have to be a fool of the highest in order to covet Chinese territory... It is NOT.
1. suggest u to watch <Lord of War> movie, how arms dealer selling goods and they don't belong to any government,it's just a black-job.

2. For ISIS, Turkey is not that 'pure' according to their religion rules. After took down Iraq and Syria, Turkey + Iran + Saudi will be next ... but Iran has Russia and China, Saudi has U.S, Who's behind Turkey? NATO to against ISIS for Turkey, r u sure ?

3. 07.12 whole Chinese watched CCTV news at night golden time, it's a signal sent by BeiJing to Turkey. Stop dirty work in China XinJiang, or will get more troubles 'gift' from China.

Last edited:

Well CCP's attitude is ... Turkey helping Uyghur from China XinJiang to join foreign Jihad even into ISIS, at the same time China is fighting a WAR on Terror in XinJiang, there all problems point to the Turkey.

CCTV news:

China fighting war on terror again? I am very impressed every time China talks about fighting terror!

Just a question to the Chinese, out of my own ignorance! Do the Chinese police have irrefutable evidence against each of these Uyghurs to extradite them from other countries and bandy them as terrorists on world stage?

I am asking this because, citing the lack of the same 'irrefutable' evidence, China regularly cock-blocks prosecutions/resolutions against members of UN-designated terrorist organization members like Mr. Lakhvi and Mr. Saeed of the great nation of Pakistan, that masterminded the killing of hundreds of innocents throughout India - and particularly in Mumbai, 2008.

So when Chinese government claims to fight terror, naturally the question that begs to be asked is - which terror?

On Topic:
I am not a fan of terrorists or even Turkey myself, but based on whatever I can gather from the OP, these people seemed to have fled persecution in their homeland and taken refuge/passport in countries that hosted them!

Punish Turks in everyway we can

And in the meantime, lend support for Pakistan based militants that specifically target India, "in everyway you can"?

Last edited:
These people, have been in the KunMing Railway Station make a terrorist attacks, in the Vietnamese border killed Vietnamese polices,Some people arrived in Turkey into the Isis, these people are the true terrorists, and Turkey, is a terrorism country!

China fighting war on terror again? I am very impressed every time China talks about fighting terror!

Just a question to the Chinese, out of my own ignorance! Do the Chinese police have irrefutable evidence against each of these Uyghurs to extradite them from other countries and bandy them as terrorists on world stage?

I am asking this because, citing the lack of the same 'irrefutable' evidence, China regularly cock-blocks prosecutions/resolutions against members of UN-designated terrorist organization members like Mr. Lakhvi and Mr. Saeed of the great nation of Pakistan, that masterminded the killing of hundreds of innocents throughout India - and particularly in Mumbai, 2008.

So when Chinese government claims to fight terror, naturally the question that begs to be asked is - which terror?

On Topic:
I am not a fan of terrorists or even Turkey myself, but based on whatever I can gather from the OP, these people seemed to have fled persecution in their homeland and taken refuge/passport in countries that hosted them!

And in the meantime, lend support for Pakistan based militants that specifically target India, "in everyway you can"?

It's not about territory,it's about the ego and pride of the turkish,big big turk world,great great turk brothers.

On Topic:

India is hosting Dalai Lama, who's is also a considered a terrorist in China,

We only go after any people and organization that target Chinese interest or citizens, we are not USA world police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom