What's new

CCTV : India to help Vietnam in submarine training

Who's obsessed with you? Indians always over-estimate their importance. It seems to be a mental disorder?
Oh wait a minute who called you in this discussion ????Chinese has something to comment or ignore not you...you carryon your trolls:sick:

lol @ india.

vietnam could just ask the US who would be glad to help. the only thing india knows about submarines is that they go underwater; basically nothing worth while.

just look at their navy and see what a US naval officer had to say about it
http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...ys-onboard-indian-navy-warship-ins-delhi.html
Inuff' said.

Is that so???I thought submarine runs over land!!!!haha burning stomachs...if you dont thing India's naval expertise worth then why bother replying or issuing hues and cries move and challenge your equal power...

This is great development! Guess that Chinese nosing around in Asia kind of became an excellent catalyst in making strong relations all across southeast, east and south Asia. Since we and Viets share many Russian made or joint-made weapon platforms, I think a cooperation between the two countries is only natural. :)

bhaiya jee pahlay apni submarine tu sahi say bano lo..............lol (translation; first learn how to make your own submarine right).......................lol

China due to its arrogance has lost most of its erstwhile allies and Indias look east policy is giving wonderful results !

bhaiya jee pahlay apni submarine tu sahi say bano lo..............lol (translation; first learn how to make your own submarine right).......................lol

Arihant is doing just fine. Pehle aap kuch to bana lo. :lol:

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Why you didn't have your own country flag????

Its a little game teenagers play online "let's make these guys abuse another country and get them surrounded by the real members into a verbal war". If you had joined any forum during your teenage years, you would remember. ;)

Its a little game teenagers play online "let's make these guys abuse another country and get them surrounded by the real members into a verbal war". If you had joined any forum during your teenage years, you would remember.

those were the days.....NOT.
i feel embarrassed thinking of my teenage days when i used to behave silly on the forums.

can't believe it that Vietnam till now doesn't even have one submarine,now it is the year of 2011.that' really incredible.

China Builds Up Submarine Fleet

The Chinese Navy is expected to procure 30 more submarines by 2020 and bring the total from the current 62 to 100.Hong Kong's Ming Pao daily reported on Tuesday.

According to the paper, the U.S. has 75 subs, 26 of them deployed in the Asia-Pacific region. China is building up its Navy, including retrofitting its first aircraft carrier.

Bloomberg News quoted experts as predicting that Asia-Pacific nations will have up to 86 more subs by 2020.

Beijing is not revealing the cost of the subs, but Macau-based military affairs analyst Huang Dong estimates it at US$200 million per sub or $6 billion for 30.

"The Pentagon and its allies will focus spending on devices able to spot subs even in the noisiest shipping lanes as China's naval build-up heightens tensions with neighboring nations and underscores the need to secure commercial shipping flows," Bloomberg said.

Chinese Submarines

Nuclear Ballistic Missile Submarines 4 1
Nuclear Attack Submarines 6 X
Conventional Ballistic Missile Submarines 1 X
Conventional Attack Submarines 52 X
Total Submarines 63 1

Back
Top Bottom