What's new

CCP nails Fauji Fertilizer, Engro Fertilizers with Rs8.6b fine

Look at it, alot of good jokes with a hidden message. But one thing was of interest...

The host said to Azizi, Sheikh sahib, aap kay pas to jamhuriat nhn hai, hamaray paas to hai, yeh hamari kamyabi hai. Azizi the Sheikh replied 'Jamhuriat hi hai na, aur kuch hai to batao'.

Point is, we are so obsessed with this democracy thing and are giving a misconception about it so to speak. Doesn't mean that I don't want democracy, but this is a point to ponder.

Sir ji get out of PTI and PML-N saga for a while.....and try to look at things from a realistic perspective...... What a would a company do......when you dont fulfill your commitments......You entice it to make heavy investments, capex......and then castrate them...... These corporate joints run on principles of economies...both of scale and scope....... for that you need maximum productivity(which wont happen, since you have already castrated them)......Now failing to achieve economies......they will suffer losses.......in order to minimize losses, these factors are going to jumbled up in prices!!

Its correct that Farmers got grilled......but on the other hand Engro is also getting grilled bad.....putting a strain on your economy from both ends....... who is responsible for this situation...I hope by now can figure it out!

Farmers dont have 1 billion in their accounts. Engro could have faced all this. But wait this hike helped Engro made profit. PROFIT.

oh and regarding this Pmln Pti thingi, i knew this news for weeks. Unlike some Pti fellows here I never posted it. so keep this Pmln Pti thingi away

Hiking prices to equate expenses and income is a crime?

How they did that ??? Legally or illelgally ???

In 2011 alone, Engro Fertilizers had received a subsidy of Rs4.5 billion!!!!

Look at it, alot of good jokes with a hidden message. But one thing was of interest...

The host said to Azizi, Sheikh sahib, aap kay pas to jamhuriat nhn hai, hamaray paas to hai, yeh hamari kamyabi hai. Azizi the Sheikh replied 'Jamhuriat hi hai na, aur kuch hai to batao'.

Point is, we are so obsessed with this democracy thing and are giving a misconception about it so to speak. Doesn't mean that I don't want democracy, but this is a point to ponder.

Dear nothing wrong with democracy as long as it stays democracy.......In Pakistan, we unfortunately have not seen democracy thus far......Up till now we being run by Kleptocracy........ Sirf nam de diya hey isey democracy ka!

Farmers dont have 1 billion in their accounts. Engro could have faced all this. But wait this hike helped Engro made profit. PROFIT.

oh and regarding this Pmln Pti thingi, i knew this news for weeks. Unlike some Pti fellows here I never posted it. so keep this Pmln Pti thingi away

My bad.....I made wrong assumption regarding you.....I was under the false impression of you being capable of making educated replies........My bad!

My bad.....I made wrong assumption regarding you.....I was under the false impression of you being capable of making educated replies........My bad!

4.5 billion subsidy was given to a company who artificially increased prices. and you are defending the company :rolleyes:

i have posted the qualities i would like to see and vote for such a party who apparently has such capability/resolve/foresight -- i have however not told you the name of that party, ideally however all parties should have these qualities but everyone unconsciously [ and rightfully] thought that i was talking of imran ---- logically this is the most effective step we can make--- however i dont think imran will win ... because in democracy, unfortunately the litterate/illeterate, the honest and the easily swayed people are all equal -- guess what kind of people constitute the masses? the ones who are illiterate emotional people casting a vote for 20kg atta or in fear of mqm and such parties --- or-- the people who can think of pakistan and carry stones over their empty bellies to vote for an actual change in pakistan?

technocrats were the actual catalysts who made pakistan.. not molvies or any other brand of people --- it was the crop coming from sir syed ahmed khan's english medium schools who were taught to think like englishmen, talk like them, yet be honest and patriotic to their cause --the masses after so many years under british rule finally understood and stood by their muslim technocrats even if they had no clue what they were saying in speeches in english.. they had faith in change -- technocrats are the only people who can take us out of the sh it hole where pakistan is... both internally and internationally

technocrats were the actual catalysts who made pakistan.. not molvies or any other brand of people --- it was the crop coming from sir syed ahmed khan's english medium schools who were taught to think like englishmen, talk like them, yet be honest and patriotic to their cause --the masses after so many years under british rule finally understood and stood by their muslim technocrats even if they had no clue what they were saying in speeches in english.. they had faith in change -- technocrats are the only people who can take us out of the sh it hole where pakistan is... both internally and internationally

Completely agree with this paragraph. Technically capable people are needed to run a country, not crooked politicians.

Also agree with the first paragraph.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom