What's new

CCP nails Fauji Fertilizer, Engro Fertilizers with Rs8.6b fine

As expected, No solid counter argument from PTIans... Just "Aayen Bayen Shayen"

For you, one of the comment on the original website:

yes, another blow to engro. lets make an example of these honest idiots for believing in the country and for making the largest single private investment in the country’s history. dont give them gas, and when they increases prices to avoid bankruptcy, slap on a fine for “unjustified” price increases. for all those idiots thinking of making investments in our land of the pure, let this be a warning. take your money elsewhere, don’t pay your taxes, and take advantage of amnesty schemes… pakistan zindabad!!!!

This is what these status quo families want, they don't want to see Pakistan developing, as a whole or in any individual field. Engro suffered from 10 Billion loss due to shortage of gas supply, and to avoid being bankrupt they had to increase the prices to meet the budget. But when they did it, which was their right as a company, they are now slammed with additional 3.5 billion fine. Why won't these private companies take their business out of Pakistan when we have these clowns like CCP etc..

hahaha....What a Joke.....As an active trader in KSE, I can safely say CCP is no more then a joke..........Cartels are every where in every industry.......CCP cant do rat **** about it....A combine penalty of 8+ billion(smaller players also included).......Solution: simple....STAY ORDER.......................

OK lets be a bit more specific.....Engro the biggest conglomerate in Pakistan......Is without a doubt an achievement of genius like ASAD.......... Reh gayee baat robing ki to bhai.......GOVT failed on its promises to provide it gas.....Specially to its newly built plant EnVen plant....which it built for more then 1.1 billion dollars......Govt also failed to provide the gas on its contractual price of .7$/mmbtu.........As result engro suffered massive losses........And the share which as trading above 200 pkr a few years back fell to the level of 80 Pkr.......Kabarra nikal diya aik aisy company ka which jo apke economy k liye suney k andy denay wali murghi thi............ Any how good news is that the company is recovering back.......

Asad was out of engro much before this CCP scam............Do you know what happened to the market after this news????? Engro ended up closing at upper lock on the terminal..................

Siyasi shobda bazi awam ko aur phuddu lagao!

there is a limit to idolizing (or brown nosing) someone, Angro was the biggest conglomerate when I was in middle school and will always be one of the biggest conglomerate in Pakistan no matter who heads it. but all of sudden on last 5 years the profits shoots up and we all heard about the cartels in cement, sugar and fertilizer indistries.

hey how about the geniuses at Lucky cement, and the sugar mill owners who made 3 sugar mills from one 5 years ago??
but suddenly we have angels decended on this land called Pakistan and they joined PTI, lugta hay yeh bho wo subz parcham wali myth hay

Again Patwari group completing this dirty task assigned by PMLN. Nation is not fool.
For few thousand rupees or to save face of Their relatives in PMLN , these dirty tactics will destroy itself from the tsunami.
PTI zindabad !!

Oh bhai, ye kis ko bata rahay ho? I bet most patwaaris have ZERO idea about how corporates, companies, economy, capitalism , stock market etc etc works...

They are matric fail nasali nokars of shareef family....

Post of the day :omghaha::omghaha:

there is a limit to idolizing (or brown nosing) someone, Angro was the biggest conglomerate when I was in middle school and will always be one of the biggest conglomerate in Pakistan no matter who heads it.

This shows you are still in middle school.....and to my doubts you might have been demoted to primary....

but all of sudden on last 5 years the profits shoots up and we all heard about the cartels in cement, sugar and fertilizer indistries.

O bhai mery very generalized statements....not case specific!
hey how about the geniuses at Lucky cement, and the sugar mill owners who made 3 sugar mills from one 5 years ago??
Government.....Your Government....What was it doing????

but suddenly we have angels decended on this land called Pakistan and they joined PTI, lugta hay yeh bho wo subz parcham wali myth hay

Sayasi baat hi karta reh......... Just because Asad joined PTI makes him culprit.....and all his achievements gone to gutters!!

Again Patwari groups completing this dirty task assigned by PMLN. Nation is not fool, for few thousand rupees or to save face of Their relatives in PMLN , these dirty tactics will destroy itself from the tsunami.
PTI zindabad !!

but I bet most patwaris can write better than this

Looking at the comments and a quick glance on the net over the issue, it seems that it had something to do with non availability of gas.

ANyways I am not familiar with business and industrial technicalities so cant comment on this.

Nucelarpak let me help you with that in most countries only labor unions exist in pakistan we have manufactures union we have transporters union and on and on.

Bcz Engro was never provided the gas which was promised, Engro can commit crimes like this. wow what a logic by Ptians

but I bet most patwaris can write better than this

Patwari are only doing copy paste stuff and edit it because they have no brain and making futile effort to make their Boss happy every second. They are biggest enemy of Pakistan.

Hiking prices to equate expenses and income is a crime?

In countries with free market economies, it is not a crime. In countries where prices are controlled by government, such as many sectors in Pakistan, it can be a violation if not approved by the government.

Patwari Don Mian Nawaz Sharif Group is the Second Largest Industrial Group but still not equal to the balls of Engro Group which is the competitors of Unilever and Nestle Group in Dairy and Food Items in Pakistan :D

Mian sahaab is just looting this country and patwaris defending them :D

Bcz Engro was never provided the gas which was promised, Engro can commit crimes like this. wow what a logic by Ptians

Sir ji get out of PTI and PML-N saga for a while.....and try to look at things from a realistic perspective...... What a would a company do......when you dont fulfill your commitments......You entice it to make heavy investments, capex......and then castrate them...... These corporate joints run on principles of economies...both of scale and scope....... for that you need maximum productivity(which wont happen, since you have already castrated them)......Now failing to achieve economies......they will suffer losses.......in order to minimize losses, these factors are going to jumbled up in prices!!

Its correct that Farmers got grilled......but on the other hand Engro is also getting grilled bad.....putting a strain on your economy from both ends....... who is responsible for this situation...I hope by now can figure it out!

Patwari are only doing copy paste stuff and edit it because they have no brain and making futile effort to make their Boss happy every second. They are biggest enemy of Pakistan.

Life is a learning process and you just learned something from me

minor correction "not a proper place to use the word futile" but nice try

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom