What's new

Çay Bahçesi

No weather wasnt good it was indoor, it was big but four separated sections, they said they would combine two sections if we were 16 people.
Oooo...you should have teamed up with any other players to hit the 16 target :D

Last edited:
Nice,you came to the right place for both but your english isnt bad.
We have a Kashmiri here @Armstrong who's english is ridiculously worse,lets hope he doesnt show up.
@DESERT FIGHTER ,come and have some tea,or are you hunting again?
I meant deleting my part? :unsure:

Nah we werent playing fair, you would always hear a couple people shouting at eachother, we were the loudest group by far. :D
there is no fun if it isnt loud :D

Uncle @T-123456 ok its gone now :D

TQ

Coke Cola in the morning,are you ok?
brunch...it was almost lunch time and I didnt wanna have heavy lunch coz I am not used to Lunch since I had 18/ 19 hrs of fasting last year...I am preparing the stomach for this year...gonna be tough :argh:

Coke Cola in the morning,are you ok?
I wanted apple juice but then it was in the fridge and too cold plus it would make me hungry again

@xenon54 when was the last time you went to Turkey?

@T-123456 @xenon54

So for cooking this week we have :

Pasta with either seafood or vegetables
Fried noodles with soy sauce and either seafood or vege
Ready made burger patties just need to fry (if I get home late or too tired to cook)
Lentils (made enough for the week- just need to defrost and heat)

Oh and everything comes with coleslaw (no cabbage - hate cabbage just carrots, cucumber in mayonnaise with black pepper and salt)

So I went on a movie marathon:

Alice in wonderland
Zootopia
My big fat Greek wedding parts 1 and 2
Captain America winter soldier
Snow white and the Huntsman
Ice Age continental drift
The good dinosaur
A warrior's tail

tumblr_nude9f9E4V1qgthdfo4_500.jpg

forumun ağır toplarına abilerine yakışmıyor bu akp chp vs siyaset kavgaları !!!! sonuçta bizlere örnek teşkil edip aydınlatıyorsunuz büyüklerimiz olarak =)

brunch...it was almost lunch time and I didnt wanna have heavy lunch coz I am not used to Lunch since I had 18/ 19 hrs of fasting last year...I am preparing the stomach for this year...gonna be tough :argh:

I wanted apple juice but then it was in the fridge and too cold plus it would make me hungry again

@xenon54 when was the last time you went to Turkey?

@T-123456 @xenon54

So for cooking this week we have :

Pasta with either seafood or vegetables
Fried noodles with soy sauce and either seafood or vege
Ready made burger patties just need to fry (if I get home late or too tired to cook)
Lentils (made enough for the week- just need to defrost and heat)

Oh and everything comes with coleslaw (no cabbage - hate cabbage just carrots, cucumber in mayonnaise with black pepper and salt)

So I went on a movie marathon:

Alice in wonderland
Zootopia
My big fat Greek wedding parts 1 and 2
Captain America winter soldier
Snow white and the Huntsman
Ice Age continental drift
The good dinosaur
A warrior's tail
Oops,i guess its to late now.:undecided:

Im honestly starting to wonder if people have mental problems here. They think I blindly hate the government. Bi bakalim.

Ekonomi Rezalti
1. Enflasyon rakamlari - %10 a yakin- YUZDE 10!!! Avrupada bu rakam yuzde 0, Amerikada, Cin ve Japonyadada bu rakam cok dusuk.

2. Faiz - faiz oranlari yine %10 a yakin. bu rakam avrupada %0, japonyada yuzde 0 ve diger ulkelerde. Bu ne demek, insanlar para cekiyor harcama yapiyor.

3. TL - Dolar, Euro ve Sterlin TL karsisinda aldi basini gidiyor. Disaridan aldigimiz her mal artik daha pahali.

4. Vergi- Avrupada, amerikada ve bircok ulkede adamlarin aldigi araba Turkiyede 3-4 kati fiyat. Sifir mercedes C class avrupada 25bin eurodan basliyor, turkiyede 80 bin euro. Bi iphone almak istesen 2000-3000tl. Bu askerin ucretin 2 kati nerdeyse. Avrupada ayni telefon 500 euro ve adamlar bizle ayni maasi veya daha yuksek maas aliyor. Onlar ayliklarinin yuzde 30-40ini telefona veriyor, Turkiyede maasinin tamami. Dunyadaki ikinci en pahali benzin Turkiyede. Rezalete bak. Hem transit ulkeyiz hem benzin ureten ulkeler dibimizde.

5. Buyume- Zamininda basbakan ne diyordu - 2023 de ilk 10 ekonomi icinde olacagaz ve ekonomimiz 2 trilyon olacak. Ben gulmustum ama egitimsiz koyunlar inandilar. Yil 2016 ekonomi hala $800 milyar ve buyume %3-4.

Herzaman 2001de nasildi derler. AKP 2002de geldi. 2002-2016 14 sene ve birde onceki 14 seneye bakalim.1988-2002.

1988 ($90 milyar) - 2002 ($230 milyar) - yaklasik uc kat 2002( $230 milyar) - 2016($750 milyar) yine uc kat.

Nerde burda basari? ustune hirziklik var ve diger rezaletleri saymiyorum. 200-300 kisi madende oluyor adam 1800 lerde ingilterede olan faciayi ornek veriyor. Burda 30 sayfa yazarim ama ugrasmayacam

Ne fetosu lan kansiz gavat. Ben fetonun da amk senin de. Ben feto meto bilmem. Daha dune kadar feto ile siz yatakta degilmiydiniz. Erodogan agliyordu geri gel geri gel diye samanyolunda. Sizi gurursuz, namussuz cakalar sizi.

Warning issued for personal insults to other members...

Bak hele ülkücüymüş beyefendi.. MHP, CHP ANAP bu üç partiye oy verip sonra Ak Parti'yi eleştirenlerden birisin.. Apo denen piçi ipten alın sonra çıkın ortaya benim 129 vekilim vardı asamadım sen niye asmıyorsun... Sizin varya yatmaya yeriniz yok.. Sizin gibileri tutup tutup düdüklemek lazım.

Sen erkek değil misin birader? Tek başına karşıma çıkmaya cesaretin yok mu?

Sana demiyoruz ki birader Tayyip Erdoğan'ı illaki seveceksin.. Sevme.. Zaten sevme...Ama küfür girerse işe hakaret girerse senin sülalene kadar dalarım.. Adam ol biraz adam... Karaktersiz yavşak

Warning issued for insulting...

I advice you to calm down brothers and don't be rude to eachothers cause of politic differences. That is an international forum and your fights have been watched by the members all around the World.

Myself I live in Australia.. In Australia Melbourne is picked one of the most livable cities in the world.. Firstly in Australia my parents pay alot of tax.. It happens.. Australia is a really expensive place.. Because it actually matters which country are you living.. Because every country has different levels of characteristics of living your life.. I find Turkey more cheaper place to live than any other western country..

forumun ağır toplarına abilerine yakışmıyor bu akp chp vs siyaset kavgaları !!!! sonuçta bizlere örnek teşkil edip aydınlatıyorsunuz büyüklerimiz olarak =)
Suan 18 Eylül öncesi vatandaşların bir biri ile iletişimini örnekleyen bir durumun ortasında çay bahçesi.o_O

Ondan sonra darbeciler suçlu abi diye alıyorlar.
Aslında adamlar hak edene hak ettiğini vermiş zamanında.:p:

Trmhmt sana büyüğüm olarak samimi bir soru sormak istiyorum.türkiyenin sagcı solcu savas donemlerinde hayatta oldugun tecrübe edindigin icin

Ben akp'ye hiç oy vermemişim.

Yeni anayasa, başkanlık sistemi konusunda akp'yi desteklemişim.

Açılım sürecinde 7 ceddine sövmüşüm.

Hızlı tren yaptıklarında bu iyi bi iş demişim.

Yandaşlarına sattıklarında hırsız demişim.

Şimdi ben sağcı mıyım solcu mu terörist mi bilinçli bi vatandaş mı aptal mı kafası mı karışmış geri zekalı mı hangisi

Back
Top Bottom