What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@Irajgholi what does your name means.

Yup, I left them to live in their own little made up world. Apparantly, Ghara ghan would not come back.

whoa, you changed your flag to Azerbaijan. Seems you too picked the same old fight, which I saw since a long time. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Iraj is my name, Gholi is a common Turkic title that was commonly combined with Shahs names.
But I had a different thing in mind when I chosen the username, "My own servant" :D

You are too an Azeri, so many Azeris here from Iran. :dirol:

Nothing, just a hunch.

I understand. I would never ask for anyone's personal information anyway. As a matter of fact I written a guide in Persian few pages back in "Iranian Chill Thread" and gave some tips about protecting your identity. It was directed at Iranian members, I was really worried when there was a rumor about ghara ghan.

Did something happened here? Did you guys had a fight with some of Iranian members?

You are too an Azeri, so many Azeris here from Iran. :dirol:

I'm both Turk and Azeri. Father, Anatolian Turk, Mother, Iranian Azeri.
Our population is high! :D

I understand. I would never ask for anyone's personal information anyway. As a matter of fact I written a guide in Persian few pages back in "Iranian Chill Thread" and gave some tips about protecting your identity. It was directed at Iranian members, I was really worried when there was a rumor about ghara ghan.

Did something happened here? Did you guys had a fight with some of Iranian members?

:wave:

@rmi5

What's up? Anything new? Good to see you here.

Thanks buddy. Busy with research, courses, ... like always. hopefully I would have some more free time in the next week, after around 2 months of hard work in a row. But, not too much new stuff, only I am getting more close to the end of my PhD, and I hope it finishes in the next 2 years. :victory:

I'm both Turk and Azeri. Father, Anatolian Turk, Mother, Iranian Azeri.
Our population is high! :D
Simply, you are a liar. I finally did not understood that you are an Iranian jewish-American who has lived in Turkey, or a Turk who does not know his tribe and family roots, or what ...
Anyway, good luck with whatever you are.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom