What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@LegionnairE

I'm watching this "Cosmos" dizisi.....it's nice...but felt like a little light.

Now, i wanna learn about Quantum Physics, Relativity (Special, General)

I'm gonna watch these series.

What do you think, do you know better source, or is this just fine ?

Google is not gonna translate this....:blink:

only Turlkish word he used there "dizi" means "series" he's talking about Neil deGrasse Tyson's cosmos tv series.

LOL, I was talking about translating Quantum mathematics not Turlkish. Not everybody has reached that level math yet. :(

Watching is different then reading 20 pages theory about how two solid material can go through each other. Possible if you read Quantum Physic, but in the reallity zero:-).

Quantum Physic or Mathematic is romance for nerds.

Watching is different then reading 20 pages theory about how two solid material can go through each other. Possible if you read Quantum Physic, but in the reallity zero:-).

Quantum Physic or Mathematic is romance for nerds.
first time I agree with you...

Books are much better sources than videos, documentaries and magazines...
These mediums fall in the category of "popular science"
but videos make things accessible to more people and really it doesn't matter where you start learning from

Still though.. I can't stress enough how much you need to improve your English.

first time I agree with you...

Books are much better sources than videos, documentaries and magazines...
These mediums fall in the category of "popular science"
but videos make things accessible to more people and really it doesn't matter where you start learning from

Still though.. I can't stress enough how much you need to improve your English.

God knows i need that knowledge... i am currently studying bachelor study Aviation where Math and Physics are pretty much the only subjects i receive and admittedly i really suck at it. Needless to say i am not doing well. Nothing a good session of studying cant fix i suppose.

God knows i need that knowledge... i am currently studying bachelor study Aviation where Math and Physics are pretty much the only subjects i receive and admittedly i really suck at it. Needless to say i am not doing well. Nothing a good session of studying cant fix i suppose.
think of how many of us would kill to be in your position.

and study harder and make us proud amice!

think of how many of us would kill to be in your position.

and study harder and make us proud amice!

I realized that a long time ago and luckely its one of the things that motive me to continue learning and use this oppurtunity to the fullest.

Its just that anything with calculations gives me a headache :D

If people have financial resources and estimated 8 months time for learning basic aviation, radio com , basics of meteorology and navigation they can get at Licence for Ultra Light Planes.

Very safe, the planes have a parachute for emergency cases integrated. 3.000-4.000 Euros will be enough for licence.

In times of ILS you can land a big airliner with tower help or even only with VOR, if you was a skilled student.

For 50000 Euros you can buy a second hand e.g. Skylark in good condition and may fly with one stop in Srbia,
in daylight and line of sight to Istanbul from Central Europe in almost 18 hours.

Most people can do it with car from Vienna to Istanbul by car within 16 hours.

ULPPL.png

Ultraleichtflugzeug_Skylark.jpg

cache_2420316771.jpg

I realized that a long time ago and luckely its one of the things that motive me to continue learning and use this oppurtunity to the fullest.

Its just that anything with calculations gives me a headache :D
dude... eat painkillers for breakfast if you have to... apranax is my personal favorite.. it works wonders

also... I think you'll like this veritasium video :) it's a bit relevant to your study

I've watched all veritasium videos to date... it's really my favorite youtube channel

In Wikipedia some Persian mothafckers change our history with stupid things.:angry:
They are organized. We are correcting the pages, but in 3 hours they are change back again.
Help us to write our correct TURKISH history, our LEGENDARY history.

Ben link koyamıyorum Ekşi' ye girip bu başlığı aratın.
wikipedia'daki fars şovenizmini engelleme timi

12227712_781297561992398_4476068913921430764_n.jpg

Those Arabs who rebelled dont even make up 1% of the Arab population.
so what... Turkish army doesn't even make up %1 of Turkish population... is it okay that we invade Arabia then?

btw @Sinan
it should be either "haven't you learned" or "didn't you learn"
lütfen ingilizcemizi doğru kullanalım :mod:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom