What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@xxxKULxxx is also right, those projects has contiunity .

@Hakan we can look for a way to merge related non defence projects ie:
changing economics thread as " development in turkey,and economics " and mergind " huge projects " into that ,can be toleratable.

@xxxKULxxx is also right, those projects has contiunity .

@Hakan we can look for a way to merge related non defence projects ie:
changing economics thread as " development in turkey,and economics " and mergind " huge projects " into that ,can be toleratable.

No Huge Projects shouldn't be merged... Because it has a different format... If Hakan merges them format of that thread will be lost... It has a list, something like menu...

BTW why do you want to merge threads? If it's a need maybe i can tell my opinions...

I also agree with -cabatli_53, -isoo, -xxxKULxxx. However, we do have an awfully long list of stickies.. *looks at F-35 post*

@Hakan if you ask me you can remove Pictures of Turkey... No one posts there... Also you can remove F-35 thread as CM said... We won't follow that project... Just deliveries...

Also you can remove Turkish Economy thread...

@Hakan if you ask me you can remove Pictures of Turkey... No one posts there... Also you can remove F-35 thread as CM said... We won't follow that project... Just deliveries...

Also you can remove Turkish Economy thread...

I do strongly insist in also deleting the "General Turkish defence industry news", whats the point of this thread, litteraly the entire forum section is about the Turkish defence industry and army so the generalize all this in a single thread seems .... odd.

I do strongly insist in also deleting the "General Turkish defence industry news", whats the point of this thread, litteraly the entire forum section is about the Turkish defence industry and army so the generalize all this in a single thread seems .... odd.

That thread is for the news of all defence projects other then big ones...

That thread is for the news of all defence projects other then big ones...

Yeah but it just seems unneccesary, we already have dedicated thread to all kinds of different sections of the Turkish defence industry, whats left that we may discuss in that thread? From what i know the latest post were even about defence exports, which we already have an existing thread for now.

Yeah but it just seems unneccesary, we already have dedicated thread to all kinds of different sections of the Turkish defence industry, whats left that we may discuss in that thread? From what i know the latest post were even about defence exports, which we already have an existing thread for now.

Just take a look at that thread and you can see what kind of things are posted there... It is like 'others' thread...

Bu konu hakkında nedir ne değildir bilgisi olan var mı?

TSK sözleşmeli "bordo bereli" alacak - GÜNCEL Haberleri

Dogru okursan anlarsin.

ÖKK ya giris gönüllülük esasina dayanir. Ardindan güvenlik sorusturmasi gelir, o esnada zaten %70 elenir, geri kalan adaylarin % 80 i se egitim asamasinda elenir.

Benim tanidigim ÖKK mensuplari en az 3 dil konusurlardi ve 3 yil egitimden geciyorlardi;
bazilari ise Blackops idi.

Kolordu seviyesinde performans tutturmak cok zor. Bordo Bereyi cikarsin ve Mavi Bereli olsunlar.

a.k.

cikmisler 100 tane isid olduruldu bir baktin resmi aciklama TSK 5 tane ima edildi:-). Ulannn ben bu haberin bir yerine zicim arkadaslar... ortalikta birtane cesed fotorafi geziyor okadar, fazla buyutmeyelim artik.

yok mu facebookta foto yada video ulannnnn:-)

Birader, resmi aciklama her zaman duyumdan farklidir. Sen bodrumunda 10 lesin olsa kimseye anlatirmisin ?

If we put special projects like Altay, Anka into general threads like Aviation, Land projects..etc, It will cause to attract less attention since many members are watching the sections thanks to wellknown project names so I am the one who support letting them seperately.

I agree. They are all distinctive projects that deserve their own threads. I often visit the Altay thread and to be honest a merger would be very confusing.

Back
Top Bottom