What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Not as much humidity as European climate.
Mediterranian climate is pretty good for hot weather while central Europe is definately not made for such temparatures.
Thats at least how i feel.
Not just the climate the houses are only built to keep cold out not counting that the burning heat might kill the person inside :cray:

Not just the climate the houses are only built to keep cold out not counting that the burning heat might kill the person inside :cray:
And the worst is living in the city, the masses of concrete wont cool down till midnight, i still had 32° last midnight in my bedroom with all windows open.

And the worst is living in the city, the masses of concrete wont cool down till midnight, i still had 32° last midnight in my bedroom with all windows open.
Mine feels like a furnace even with windows open ....I went to buy a fan today now feel a little relaxed

Mine feels like a furnace even with windows open ....I went to buy a fan today now feel a little relaxed
Yeah i have a fan with timer so i just sleep while its running otherwise i would melt.
A couple years ago i wanted to get a AC, they are quite chep nowadays but there is a huge pipe that needs to transfer the heat outside of the house, i have no clue how do it without making a huge hole into the wall.

Not as much humidity as European climate.
Mediterranian climate is pretty good for hot weather while central Europe is definately not made for such temparatures.
Thats at least how i feel.

worldclimate.gif
How the hell did Florida get put in Temperate?! It should be Brown (tropical), who made this map? :o::crazy:

Does the word "universe", "evren/eviren" has a symbol in ancient Turkic?
I want to know this too...

Yeah i have a fan with timer so i just sleep while its running otherwise i would melt.
A couple years ago i wanted to get a AC, they are quite chep nowadays but there is a huge pipe that needs to transfer the heat outside of the house, i have no clue how do it without making a huge hole into the wall.
dotn they fix it for you when you purchase it?

How the hell did Florida get put in Temperate?! It should be Brown (tropical), who made this map? :o::crazy:
Florida isnt fully tropical it is semi tropical .....

The climate of Florida is tempered somewhat by the fact that no part of the state is distant from the ocean. North of Lake Okeechobee, the prevalent climate is humid subtropical(Köppen: Cfa), while coastal areas south of the lake (including the Florida Keys) have a true tropical climate (Köppen: Aw). Mean high temperatures for late July are primarily in the low 90s Fahrenheit (32–34 °C). Mean low temperatures for early to mid January range from the low 40s Fahrenheit (4–7 °C) in northern Florida to above 60 °F (16 °C) from Miami on southward. With an average daily temperature of 70.7 °F (21.5 °C), it is the warmest state in the country.

dotn they fix it for you when you purchase it?
Purchasing an Appartment in a city in Switzerland? Yeah right my surname isnt Gates. :D
My plan is to move to a suburban house, cheaper house and cheaper taxes than the city.

Purchasing an Apparment in a city in Switzerland? Yeah right my surname isnt Gates. :D
My plan is to move to a suburban house, cheaper house and cheaper taxes than the city.
Fair enough....what do you work as again? I was under the impression that Switzerland relies on tourism... :ashamed:

Fair enough....what do you work as again?
Galvano technician (dont know if its the correct term in English)

I was under the impression that Switzerland relies on tourism... :ashamed:
Not at all, Switzerland is one of the most industrialized nations in the world, this small country has companies such as Novartis, Hoffmann La Roche, Nestle, Oerlikon, ABB, UBS etc. etc.

Galvano technician (dont know if its the correct term in English).
Were you the one making circuit boards :p:

Not at all, Switzerland is one of the most industrialized nations in the world, this small country has companies such as Novartis, Hoffmann La Roche, Nestle, Oerlikon, ABB, UBS etc. etc.
I see! :D

Back
Top Bottom