What's new

Çay Bahçesi

With Syriza and the new PM of Greece announced, I was lurking around the typical news outlets. Came across this picture and some others while surfing on Reuters. Might be a subliminal message, who knows :D. We can clearly see their drawn borders, making claim to all the islets. With the EU softening up and using their media to deliver "we could agree on a debt write off.." type of message this guy and his radical ideologies might lead to a heated "national pride" showdown in the Aegean..?

(And greetings to all my fellow Turkish brethren, and other friends lurking around in our section.)
Nice find. Davutoglu talked with the SYRIZA leader but I don't know what the outcome was.

Well 9gag is full of pervert stuff. :lol:

One peace is very popular but it has too many episodes, no time for this, i even gave up Dragon ball because of it, i wanted watch it again but just no time. :undecided:
piece*
ok then try Fairy Tail atleast, u wont regret it

Nah bro :D but the thing is its friendly talk, they are younger then me anyway :/
oh so you got yourself little sisters? :D

Hmm, dont know but i dont think we are going to get Soviet Engines, Turkey is building up its projects on Western Hardware or at least taking them as reference since our Army only accepts top Quality stuff, i dont even know is those engines would pass Armys tests to be honest.

turkiye cumhuriyeti topraklari.devleti polisi goren var mi beyler

Barzani'den Türkiye'ye Kobani için teşekkür - En son haber pkk nin barzaninin amacini bilmeyen varmi beyler. Turkiyede ic karisiklik cikarsa ve batili devletler bugun nasil isili bombaliyrsa turkiyeyi bombalarsa? soylediklerim cok mu hayalci?

Typical..... do it when its dark <_<. They don't even have the guts to do this in daylight. Wish something like Asala would attack them just like in the good old days....... ow wait they are both the same....

I have a hunch that when we solve this Armenia problem. that all these terrorist organizations will Disintegrate.

Back
Top Bottom