What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Austrian FM’s website hacked after ‘warning’ Turkish PM Erdoğan

Turkish hackers have defaced Austrian Foreign Minister Sebastian Kurz’s website following his “warning” to Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan over his upcoming visit to Vienna.

“I warn Prime Minister Erdoğan explicitly: he should not introduce splits into Austrian society,” Kurz told daily Österreich on June 13.

Hacker group Cyber-Warrior Akıncılar (Raiders) attacked Kurz’s website on June 16, and then proceeded by posting the photos of Erdoğan and Süleyman the Magnificent. The group, which argued that Kurz intervened with Turkey’s domestic policies, also posted a message in three languages:

“Austria foreign minister! Who do you think you are kiddy! You cannot decide how to talk to our prime minister! Erdoğan the prime minister is the grandson of ancestors who reached Vienna, the soil you're walking on now! We are Akıncılar [Raiders], We are Ottomans, We are Turkey!.”

24830384.jpg

Austrian FM’s website hacked after ‘warning’ Turkish PM Erdoğan - POLITICS

immature, but:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
gorilla2angry8nh.gif

Beyler laptop'un şarjı yarıya indiğinde hiç uyarı falan vermeden çat diye kendi kendine kapanıyor alet, baterya mefta mı olacak acaba ?

Beyler laptop'un şarjı yarıya indiğinde hiç uyarı falan vermeden çat diye kendi kendine kapanıyor alet, baterya mefta mı olacak acaba ?
Check if the battery is in and is not loose if that is not the problem then answer the following question:

Do you leave it plugged in all of the time?

batarya sana ömür :D bende de aynı sorun var 2 aydır :S

on a serious note, where's ghara ghan? i'm kinda worried about him.

Why everybody says that, I quote when needed :D

Manas nasıl savaş mavaş var mı yakın tarihte.

Manas destanının çizgi romanını okumuştum küçükken, komşu vermişti, güzeldi ya noldu acaba onlara inşallah geri vermemişimdir :D
64702306_tn70_2.jpg
115813693_tn24_0.jpg
63044632_tn24_0.jpg

The battery is dead/ dying. If you always leave it plugged in then the battery gets over charged and the battery doesn't hold a charge after a while. The same happened to 2 of my past laptops.

The battery is dead/ dying. If you always leave it plugged in then the battery gets over charged and the battery doesn't hold a charge after a while. The same happened to 2 of my past laptops.

But its usually open all day what I'm supposed to do :/ is it expensive to change battery or something ?

Too bad I read spoilers before so I knew how he was going to die :/
[Probably Spoiler]
But, in the book, it says that Jaime tells Tyrion about his previous wife, and tyrion gets angered at jaime, ... but it was changed in the show. :(

But its usually open all day what I'm supposed to do :/ is it expensive to change battery or something ?
Just dont leave it plugged in all day if you get a new battery. For example let it get 90% charge then unplug and recharge it when it gets to 30% or something. You can leave it plugged in but if you do that everyday for a year or almost 2 then the battery will get messed up and won't hold charge.

Back
Top Bottom