What's new

Çay Bahçesi

:lol: Each university has its own separate exam?
yeap the good thing about this system is not every one can give exam in every where !

BTW, By considering that you are an ultra hardworking student, it would not be a problem for you. :rofl:
Don't worry buddy!
it's not about my hard working it's about the other people's hard working ! lol

cya later brother ! i need to sleep now !

yeap the good thing about this system is not every one can give exam in every where !

LOL, But, you can ;) Try to go and attend all the ones that you like ;)
On a serious honest note, you are a clever person, and I am sure that you would manage to handle the exams ;)

Hi bros. Turkish members used to come to the Iranian Chill Thread, what happened?

Oh, by the way. Gz @Kaan you guys finally got what you demanded hah? :yahoo:A Turkish mod! :enjoy:
I remember Webby didn't like the idea.

Last edited:
Austrian FM’s website hacked after ‘warning’ Turkish PM Erdoğan

Turkish hackers have defaced Austrian Foreign Minister Sebastian Kurz’s website following his “warning” to Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan over his upcoming visit to Vienna.

“I warn Prime Minister Erdoğan explicitly: he should not introduce splits into Austrian society,” Kurz told daily Österreich on June 13.

Hacker group Cyber-Warrior Akıncılar (Raiders) attacked Kurz’s website on June 16, and then proceeded by posting the photos of Erdoğan and Süleyman the Magnificent. The group, which argued that Kurz intervened with Turkey’s domestic policies, also posted a message in three languages:

“Austria foreign minister! Who do you think you are kiddy! You cannot decide how to talk to our prime minister! Erdoğan the prime minister is the grandson of ancestors who reached Vienna, the soil you're walking on now! We are Akıncılar [Raiders], We are Ottomans, We are Turkey!.”

24830384.jpg

Born in 1986, Kurz is Europe’s youngest foreign minister.

Erdoğan is due in Vienna – home to many of Austria’s 250,000-strong Turkish community – on June 19.
The visit is seen by many as a bid to win overseas votes for an expected run for the presidency in August.

Austrian FM’s website hacked after ‘warning’ Turkish PM Erdoğan - POLITICS

immature, but:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom