What's new

Çay Bahçesi

You did not such stupid moderation, at all. Anyway, forum is not a kindergarten to appoint anyone as the mod. Manticore, ... have thousands of posts and good reputation, and it makes sense to appoint them as mods. But, it does not make sense to choose every random person as a mod.

Dont criticize the mods in the open, use GHQ. Its violation of rules but this time i will not strike you.

@Chak Bamu I don't know who are you that permitting yourself to insult senior members of this forum under the excuse that you have been newly appointed as a mod, but you were the one who has the tribal mentality and showed it by thread banning the person that is not from your tribe.

@Aeronaut @WebMaster
This is what your Moderator has written:

Please be more careful in choosing your moderators, and do not choose anyone from street for this job. Thanks

Cry baby shit. :rofl: I seen you call hazzy "a stupid" and now you are talking about being insulted. :sarcastic:

He has only been mod for a short period of time. I did some dumb stuff in the beginning too. Experience is the key to being a good mod.

He did nothing dumb, he is one of the finest posters on Pdf and a welcome pick for moderator. Last I checked @rmi5 had recommended @Abii for Iranian mod over @Serpentine. Now no offense to abii but that is the funniest recommendation I have ever seen. :lol:

Cry baby shit. :rofl: I seen you call hazzy "a stupid" and now you are talking about being insulted. :sarcastic:

He did nothing dumb, he is one of the finest posters on Pdf and a welcome pick for moderator. Last I checked @rmi5 had recommended @Abii for Iranian mod over @Serpentine. Now no offense to abii but that is the funniest recommendation I have ever seen. :lol:
Dude, MOD sent me a warning for insulting ISIL.

New guy is clearly picking sides.

You can lick boots of the new mod, that's not my business. But, do not use my post as an excuse to do so.

You can lick boots of the new mod, that's not my business. But, do not use my post as an excuse to do so.

Yeah of course anyone who disagrees with you is licking boots, mods are only good if they side with you. :lol:

Probably for the post where I said "captured terrorists should be used for biological experiments".

Lmao I disagree though because no one should be taken alive, anyway I was just saying rmi5 should be the last one to bitch.

Dude, MOD sent me a warning for insulting ISIL.

New guy is clearly picking sides.

ISIL is recognized as a terrorist group by many countries in the world. I don't know this website operates under the law of which country(pak or USA?), but, I am sure no respected country officials would be happy to know that a military website of their own country has a lenient policy about terrorists.

Yeah of course anyone who disagrees with you is licking boots, mods are only good if they side with you. :lol:
Lmao I disagree though because no one should be taken alive, anyway I was just saying rmi5 should be the last one to bitch.
Maybe I was not clear enough the previous time, anyway, do not make my alerts busy by quoting or mentioning me in your useless boot licking posts. Thanks in advanced for your understanding.

Maybe I was not clear enough the previous time, anyway, do not make my alerts busy by quoting or mentioning me in your useless boot licking posts. Thanks in advanced for your understanding.

You are welcome to put me on ignore, btw I like how you finally stopped false flagging more power to you. Good day. :D

@Sinan What's up buddy?

Everything good. :)

How are you ?

On a short note. I was with ny relatives today. My aunt (she is a religious woman) said, "Sinan, who are these ISIS. We go to prayers, listen to our Muftis, Imams, they always talk about peace, about our prophet and similar stuff. How did these men able to commit murder in the name of Islam. As our teachings Islam forbids such actions."

And I said "Hell if i know, aunt....."

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom