What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I have played booth, Standalone is much better balanced.

dayz mod has bases has bases , vehicles and more weapons
it takes the mods forever to add anything to standalone

and there are more different maps on mod

dayz mod has bases has bases , vehicles and more weapons
it takes the mods forever to add anything to standalone

and there are more different maps on mod
Your right, i tried it but somehow i like Standalone more.

@Chak Bamu I don't know who are you that permitting yourself to insult senior members of this forum under the excuse that you have been newly appointed as a mod, but you were the one who has the tribal mentality and showed it by thread banning the person that is not from your tribe.

@Aeronaut @WebMaster
This is what your Moderator has written:
You are banned from this thread.

Your tribal idea of collective punishment is a cave-man world-view. Your support for Israeli attack on Gaza based on news of abductions in West Bank is offensive and causing trouble in this thread.
Please be more careful in choosing your moderators, and do not choose anyone from street for this job. Thanks

Last edited:
This world cup is pretty good.
what happened? :bounce:

Actually, Palestinian nutjobs have taken 3 hostages from jews, and Israel has responded to them. Then I said that Israel has the right to support its citizens, and respond to those terrorists. Then, this new mod, wrote the comment that I have quoted, and insulted me. I don't know from where, Webmaster finds these new stupid mods, but let him know that he should be more careful in choosing his mods, otherwise, they would screw his forum.

Actually, Palestinian nutjobs have taken 3 hostages from jews, and Israel has responded to them. Then I said that Israel has the right to support its citizens, and respond to those terrorists. Then, this new mod, wrote the comment that I have quoted, and insulted me. I don't know from where, Webmaster finds these new stupid mods, but let him know that he should be more careful in choosing his mods, otherwise, they would screw his forum.
Biassed mod happened.
He has only been mod for a short period of time. I did some dumb stuff in the beginning too. Experience is the key to being a good mod.

He has only been mod for a short period of time. I did some dumb stuff in the beginning too. Experience is the key to being a good mod.
You did not such stupid moderation, at all. Anyway, forum is not a kindergarten to appoint anyone as the mod. Manticore, ... have thousands of posts and good reputation, and it makes sense to appoint them as mods. But, it does not make sense to choose every random person as a mod.

Back
Top Bottom