What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Huge explosion in Northern Cyprus. A (possible) Syrian Air defense missile fell into forest in TRNC causing explosions and forest fire. Debris still under investigation and there is not any official announcement.

65310101_10156334992924135_6256962640904454144_n.jpg
65468419_10156334992939135_1935148058387939328_n.jpg
64802101_10156334992804135_7884539823413788672_n.jpg

Next week I’m going to Turkey and now euro is dropping. I kind of wished lira would have tanked. I’m feeling sad for people in Turkey but they voted AKP. If they don’t want to learn they need to feel. Turkey is in a process of learning. At the end people will wise up and vote for the right people but I’m afraid couple of years is suffering is needed for people to open their eyes. Any chance that s400 delivery will hit the lira coming weeks?

Guys if I was born and raised outside turkey and I hold dual citizenship I will be able to postpone my military service until I'm 38 years old ?

Next week I’m going to Turkey and now euro is dropping. I kind of wished lira would have tanked. I’m feeling sad for people in Turkey but they voted AKP. If they don’t want to learn they need to feel. Turkey is in a process of learning. At the end people will wise up and vote for the right people but I’m afraid couple of years is suffering is needed for people to open their eyes. Any chance that s400 delivery will hit the lira coming weeks?

..... karektersizi gelip götünü gezdiricen diye lira euroya karşı değer kaybetsin diye mi bekliyosun şerefiz sen ve senin gibi sadece bencil kendini düşünen bakterilere karşı her zaman ben ve benim gibi gerekirse suya ekmek banan önce vatan diyenlerde olacak bunu unutma o kurduğun boş hayalleri görmeye 5 ömrün olsa yetmeyecek köpek seni. Nerenin köpeğisin lan sen adi yaratık sen

Kült TV komplo teorileri yayınlayan bir kanal. Değişik bakış açıları yakalamak istiyorsanız takip edin.

So you want the country to bust or collapse just because you hate erdogan or the akp.

You call yourself a "kemalist". Rest assure Ataturk would have had you executed on the spot. Disagree with the government, politics and party but dont let it overcloud your judgement by becoming a full blown traitor.

Back
Top Bottom