What's new

Çay Bahçesi

OH! And for the record, I think I must let all of you know! I am going to visit my brother today!!!! So if I write any post today from 17.00 CET - 23.00 CET it will most probably be on same IP as him!

Yes! How I almost forgot to let you know when I will visit him.

Or your vpn membership is ending today? Or whatever your using.

Good idea. I'll provide the cay pictures, when you come over :)

Nice, and take a picture of the imam too, and the sacred fingernails that you collect of that person.

Good idea. I'll provide the cay pictures, when you come over :), remember to take pictures on your way here, people are obviously very curious about our daily life
I think I'll need to record my entire trip over to you. But icba.

Or your vpn membership is ending today? Or whatever your using.

Nice, and take a picture of the imam too, and the sacred fingernails that you collect of that person.
You'll realize my IP will change after visiting him.

Yes we are :) I'm a mechanical engineer and he has master's degree in English language and literature.
Great stuff guy's. Really good to have well educated people. I already had detected in Zulkarneyn a inquisitive intellect and sharp thinker.

I don't have anything against you Hurshid, so be calm. Stop your ignorant comments.

Dude. I respect all opinions. But sometimes enough is enough. Especially if a China man together wuth you, what and blondeturkush writes "justhappened" is Hurshid.
That is evidence that some people created a hate campaign against Türk's using that guy as a symbol.
I scanned his posts and couldn't see insults. Maybe they were deleted.
But I read here so severe insults between Türk's so that I felt ashamed at all. Let Hurshid RIP and show together solidarity for our VATAN. Our holy country is confronted with vital threats and some peoples problem is only Hurshid and solidarity with Germany, a country which attacks DITIB and accuses them as ERDOGAN STATES SPIES. That is an severe insult and obviously ignoring Turkish State and its Society. People who criticize my English should know , that I am not Master of English as Zulkarneyn is. But for the so criticized education system in Turkey, my English is better than the average level of academicians in Turkey.

Ne ohası işte tipik arap mentalitesi, bana kalsa kimseyi hacca falan göndermem herifler iyice turizm işine çevirmiş bunu.

Üniversiteden bir arkadaşım anlatmıştı, Suudi Arabistan'ı ziyaretlerinde başlarını falan iki dakika açınca millet yiyecek gibi bakıyormuş ve bir arkadaşını kaçırmışlar kızdan haber alınamamış bugüne kadar.

Greetings with Turkish tea, as promised.:raise::fans::tup:

Attachments

• 2017-02-16 20.26.34.jpg
    2017-02-16 20.26.34.jpg
    1,012.1 KB · Views: 54
Doesnt prove anything. They could be your radical friends. Show us the fingernails of the radical leaders that you collect.

2inci Fetocular toplanmis. Nasil seriat getirecekler onu konusuyorlardir bu hainler.

Back
Top Bottom