What's new

Çay Bahçesi

lol. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

53832a2ec33320119866bba2

I m g
they are just a few, but it was help for me lol
Past Papers ~ Entry Test Preparation
and yes, im in Islamabad
I m guessing you joined Zawiya in Chaklala Scheme?
Thats the only Zawiya i know and only academy accessible to me. and now i m in deep shit because i haven't applied for equivalence nor did i register for entry test up till now.
And thanks by the way for the site.

I m g

I m guessing you joined Zawiya in Chaklala Scheme?
Thats the only Zawiya i know and only academy accessible to me. and now i m in deep shit because i haven't applied for equivalence nor did i register for entry test up till now.
And thanks by the way for the site.
yus, thats the academy LOL. equivalence can be made in a few days, u can make it urgent also, and entries are still open for NUST and NAT, so u can still try

@TurAr @Full Moon @Abii
LOL, the farsi mod banned me from Iranian chill thread.
Anyway, @yavar
I don't care about your mullahs, mousavi, rohani, ... In fact, I would piss on all of you, including mullahs, green movement, MKO, mousavi, karroubi, ahmadinejad, ... Instead of uttering non-sense hebrew, translate this one for yourself:
azerbaycan var olsun istemeyen kör olsun

@TurAr @Full Moon @Abii
LOL, the farsi mod banned me from Iranian chill thread.
Anyway, @yavar
I don't care about your mullahs, mousavi, rohani, ... In fact, I would piss on all of you, including mullahs, green movement, MKO, mousavi, karroubi, ahmadinejad, ... Instead of uttering non-sense hebrew, translate this one for yourself:
azerbaycan var olsun istemeyen kör olsun

What you wrote in that thread was not even 1/10 of what yavar was saying about Turkey. Apparently, you are really pissing Era off for some reason :) Despite him being there for the whole argument, he waited for you to end the discussion. I used to trust his judgements, but he is dissapointing me :disagree:

What you wrote in that thread was not even 1/10 of what yavar was saying about Turkey. Apparently, you are really pissing Era off for some reason :) Despite him being there for the whole argument, he waited for you to end the discussion. I used to trust his judgements, but he is dissapointing me :disagree:
That farsi mullah-lover kid is butt-hurt from my comments. specially, after he read this comment of mine:
LOL, the point is that you have been ruled for 1300 years by Arabs and turks, and have no history of your own in these eras. That's a historical and scientific fact.That's why you try to say they were Persianized or ... since you have no other words to say. The point is that you feel a deep inferiority complex, and are trying to express them by insulting Turks and Arabs. But, at the end of the day, you would preach the religion that Arabs brought for you(Islam), and the faith Turks gave you(Shiism).
I told you man, they are obsessed about Turks and arabs progress, and success, while they can't even produce shovel, and wooden stick of ice cream. This people are full of BS in their minds, and have no balls. otherwise, I don't know what type of people would allow foreigners to rule them for more than 1300 years of their 1400 years history.

Yeah, i also allways trusted him but this time he acted unfair.

Yeah, i also allways trusted him but this time he acted unfair.
Guys, I told you before about these farsis. I know their mentlities very well. I also told about hamal10 to @Sinan from months ago but he finally realized their hypocrisy by himself. :disagree: Anyway, this mod kid is also a racist who was spreading Armenian propaganda and protests in Iran, and always back up mullah goons in their posts. since he has the same mentality as those other racist and mullah backwards.

Back
Top Bottom