What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Owned by Murdoch.. Propaganda machine just like BBC, CNN, RT ............. Better keep yourselves aloof from such biased media owned by jewish cccuuunnntttss

5:20 / 5:30 ????

I know Veteranstoday , but I am not sure how serious their news and informations are.

5:20 to 5:30 they claim that FBI had informed Bush administration that Turkey has the capability to build thermonuclear weapons immediately and that Israel is together with India possibly building ICBMs capable to deliver 10 warheads with one missile.

Bush administration was 8 years and more ago. This information given in the video is the same of the German BND.

Agladim, agladim cünkü katledilen soydaslarimiz gözlerimin önüne geldi;

Yüzbasimizin kendi yaptigi video'yu sakincali buldum ve link postlamadim. (Allah Rahmet eylesin aslan kardesim)

1232810.jpg

We can also help you to improve it

He is a "temiz" Turkish guy from Netherlands former Okan Tekis.
We will support him.

@BordoEnes speaks his language and is my opinion I guess .He is very positive motivated.
Let's support young Turkish guys :crazy_pilot:

@cabatli_53 :tup:

I was impressed , when Okan wrote last winter that he " rescued a little bird that couldn't breath cause there was an object in his mouth and he cleaned the mouth and gave that bird a chance to live ".
That was impressive, sign of clean heart and mind.

You know me all, I am a conspiracy theoretician and very careful.

TTK

@cabatli_53
:tup:

Beni yeterince banledin

Keep rules of forum. I was banned also. Crying and begging is not solution. Simply keep the rules.

Türk'ün Türk'ten baska dostu yoktur.
Asil Türk kan davasi gütmez, ama asla unutmaz;
kalbi kirilsa bile dostuna siper olur. Emir demiri keser.
Kural bu.

Back
Top Bottom