What's new

Cay Bahcesi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard tor browser was quite safe, would that not work ?
They probably record who downloaded the tor browser. So automatically you are a suspect.

Those bastards, what would they accuse him for anyway ?

Actually, I was posting in another forum, and @Sinan was also visiting me every day. :lol:
BTW, I would post more in the other forum from now on, since it is a troll free forum, and their mods are not bunch of little racist kids.

Ghara Ghan won't come back ;)

which forum

images
:devil:? jk.:D

@Sinan

lol you typed in the name of the rival website and it blocks your post. it says that i need to approve it.

which forum

images
:devil:? jk.:D
just type rmi5 and Pakistan in google search and you would find it. :lol:

Yup

Mate,looollll. This site is very afraid of that site. :)
Yup, since many of former senior members of this forum, are currently posting in that one. :lol:

Welcome Back bro dont let yourself ban again. :cheers:

Actually, @olcayto already mentioned the reason of my ban. It was the most stupidest ban which was done by a mod. They said racist chants, and then banned me for opposing it, and explaining the reason of the racism in their culture.

Last edited:
just type rmi5 and Pakistan in google search and you would find it. :lol:

Yup

Yup, since many of former senior members of this forum, are currently posting in that one. :lol:

Actually, @olcayto already mentioned the reason of my ban. It was the most stupidest ban which was done by a mod. They said racist chants, and then banned me for opposing it, and explaining the reason of the racism in their culture.
lol.

This is internet adultery.

My favorite scene from Game of Thrones:

why did rmi5 get banned? and is it a permanent ban?

Nope, it was a one week ban. It says that I have insulted a persian, since I simply called him a racist when he used racial insults against turks. The real reason was what I wrote back then, and olcayto has also mentioned it:

I found his deleted message:)
this is what @rmi5 wrote.

LOL, the point is that you have been ruled for 1300 years by Arabs and turks, and have no history of your own in these eras. That's a historical and scientific fact.That's why you try to say they were Persianized or ... since you have no other words to say. The point is that you feel a deep inferiority complex, and are trying to express them by insulting Turks and Arabs. But, at the end of the day, you would praying the religion that Arabs brought for you(Islam), and the faith Turks gave you(Shiism).

BUUUUUUURNNNNNN !!!!!!!

Last edited:
@rmi5 that is serious sh!t what happened to him.
azash tahoud gereftan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom