What's new

Cay Bahcesi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am on my phone and can't see post numbers to find back posts, so what's the problem? Is it about Ghara ghan?

@rmi5 that is serious sh!t what happened to him.
azash tahoud gereftan?
That's just my speculations.
Are, ehtemaalan baayad ta'ahhod gerefte baashand.
eshtebaah e ghara ghan, in boud ke aks haye khosousish ra tou in forum va jaaye dige montasher kardeh boud.
BTW, Ostad, you are doing the same mistakes as what he did, even in a larger extent, and expose too much personal information about yourself to those Iranian members.
Yek seri az oun kesaafat ha, ettelaa'aati hastand.

eshtebaah e ghara ghan, in boud ke aks haye khosousish ra tou in forum va jaaye dige montasher kardeh boud.
BTW, Ostad, you are doing the same mistakes as what he did, even in a larger extent, and expose too much personal information about yourself to those Iranian members.
you are right i should be more careful.

Dude whats happened ? tell us too, you're living in US you can curse them as much as you want :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom