What's new

Catholic Nun Forcibly Removed From Plane for Wearing "Muslim Garb"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would remember who liberated your miserable people from your beloved Pakistani friends that slaughtered you in 71. India is the one that gave you a country and India has about 1 billion Hindus whose @sses you should be kissing every single day of your pathetic life.

1. Ahhh the false flagger

2. Bangladeshis are proud people and they dont need to kiss arses of those who themselves dont like their own donkas
"
3. Despite the bharati hindu terrorism today the same hindu "liberators" are abusing Bangladeshis by accusing BD of terrorism. Seems bharat still is not ready to accept the reality that Bangladeshis have refused to become Indian colony.

PERIOD and now dont belittle yourself further by such an abusive language. and also correct your flags hiding behind others' flags is the most meanest thing

LOl, and I was thinking Christina Palmer is a real person.

Jana has been pulling our leg all along! She even defended ahmed qureishi's journalalistic credentials just to fool me :(

ehhh someone is missing me ? :P

lolzzzz i stand by my claim about Journalistic credential of Ahmed.

as far as the lady you mentioned i dont know her so you must ask her editor

And Then People say Americans are not Stupid n fools :rofl: Where is Solomon ? :lol:
"We were so happy that we could continue our journey", said Frodo Baggins. "Once she de-boarded, it felt like a huge burden was lifted from us." Apparently, there was indeed a Muslim on the plane, by the name of Abdullah Abdullah the 23rd, sitting in the last row. "
April Fool!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom