What's new

Catalonia declares independence from Spain

Sorry brothers, but if you want to be independent from spain, you wil have to do it our way!
We formed in 1143 ac and to continue that way have killed all kinds of thinks since then, including Spanish, French, Germans and North African Muslims.
If you think you will get it just by Politics, your roung! You will have to fight for it!
true, independence doesn’t come cheap, you have to fight for it and you also need backing from powerful states. That’s why Kosovo is a state but Catalonia or Palestine is not. I don’t want Catalonia to separate then Barcelona fc will be barred from la liga and champions league lol

this generic crapypasta can be used in all situations in every thread... every post I disagree with.. I will keep it... thanks. :)

Hence the hat is too big for your head. Maybe it's time for you to either stop wearing hat, or start small, or at least learn how to measure the size of your head.

As I said, since you know the square sum of jack shit about Spain and Catalonia, you can carry on dishing out unintelligence post, I mean, it's your rap, not mine.

Catalan will get get anything by splitting themselves from Spain its better to solve the dispute through discussion and remain united .

I Wish There Were More People Like You Back In 1971:(

The U.S. constitution allows secession.
Having rules for secession is natural when the nation is a union of entities.
Any law that is not backed by some kind of enforcement is useless.
of course, since you found an exception it must be the rule..
most countries do not allow it because it goes against their interest... the secession need to be analyzed based on human/moral values and viability as nation(and any ill effect on other nation) than this silly 'it goes against my book' thing.

Hence the hat is too big for your head. Maybe it's time for you to either stop wearing hat, or start small, or at least learn how to measure the size of your head.

As I said, since you know the square sum of jack shit about Spain and Catalonia, you can carry on dishing out unintelligence post, I mean, it's your rap, not mine.
yet more rambling... more personal insult... lol... somebody got hurt and cant reply with logic... and reason.

hopefully you will not use that stupid australian dude want independence sh*t now on and use real arguments... there are countries smaller than catalonia and bigger than a housing estate... viable and standing... :)

yet more rambling... more personal insult... lol... somebody got hurt and cant reply with logic... and reason.

hopefully you will not use that stupid australian dude want independence sh*t now on and use real arguments... there are countries smaller than catalonia and bigger than a housing estate... viable and standing... :)

When you are asking in an illogical and nonsense tone, I cannot use logic to answer. Because what you are saying did not make sense to people who know.

I know a lot, A LOT MORE of Spanish and Aragonian History than you, I have friend and family who live in Spain and both in madrid and barca, and I speak Spanish too.

si lo dice la historia de Espana y Catalunya, soy siempre aqui.

On the other hand, you obliviously have no idea how this story unfolded, and you have zero awareness on Spanish history to be able to communicate with you at my level. And no, Catalonia was NEVER even a country to begin with, you probably better learn some history before you go down this road.

When you are asking in an illogical and nonsense tone, I cannot use logic to answer. Because what you are saying did not make sense to people who know.

I know a lot, A LOT MORE of Spanish and Aragonian History than you, I have friend and family who live in Spain and both in madrid and barca, and I speak Spanish too.

si lo dice la historia de Espana y Catalyna, soy siempre aqui.

On the other hand, you obliviously have no idea how this story unfolded, and you have zero awareness on Spanish history to be able to communicate with you at my level. And no, Catalonia was NEVER even a country to begin with, you probably better learn some history before you go down this road.
oh god, listen to yourself... here is what you did till now.
1. gave silly example .. got called out
2. instead of either agreeing or disagreeing, went on personal insult(a last resort of the scoundrel but seems first resort of 'gentleman' at tiniest of discomfort.)
3. bragged about your superior knowledge

coming up(based on my experience with teenage forummers):
4. spelling mistakes in my post that makes my argument invalid
5. appeal to superior physical power.. you can squash me if you see me
6. yo mama jokes
7. racial insult?
8. ?

anyway... you seem to know more than me so apparently the idea of debate on public forum irrespective of familiarity with the subject seems dumb... thanks for your indulgence. ciao :)

oh god, listen to yourself... here is what you did till now.
1. gave silly example .. got called out
2. instead of either agreeing or disagreeing, went on personal insult(a last resort of the scoundrel but seems first resort of 'gentleman' at tiniest of discomfort.)
3. bragged about your superior knowledge

coming up(based on my experience with teenage forummers):
4. spelling mistakes in my post that makes my argument invalid
5. appeal to superior physical power.. you can squash me if you see me
6. yo mama jokes
7. racial insult?
8. ?

anyway... you seem to know more than me so apparently the idea of debate on public forum irrespective of familiarity with the subject seems dumb... thanks for your indulgence. ciao :)

1.) My example is not silly, in fact, it point out how you are unfamiliar with the situation in Catalonia, if you actually know about the situation in Catalonia, you know how "SIMILAR" the two example was. There were never a state or country exist called Catalonia, it was a place with a melting bowl of people. But since you know shit about Aragonian history, I guess this point is lost on you.

2.) You are the one who threw Personal Insult first, then who are you? Or you actually did have Parkinson and forgot that you reply to my post, suggesting shit at my point first, not the other way around?

3.) I DO KNOW more than you. When it is a fact, it ain't bragging.

4.) Not interested
5.) Not interested
6.) Not interested
7.) Not interested
8.) Not interested

1.) My example is not silly, in fact, it point out how you are unfamiliar with the situation in Catalonia, if you actually know about the situation in Catalonia, you know how "SIMILAR" the two example was. There were never a state or country exist called Catalonia, it was a place with a melting bowl of people. But since you know shit about Aragonian history, I guess this point is lost on you.

2.) You are the one who threw Personal Insult first, then who are you? Or you actually did have Parkinson and forgot that you reply to my post, suggesting shit at my point first, not the other way around?

3.) I DO KNOW more than you. When it is a fact, it ain't bragging.

4.) Not interested
5.) Not interested
6.) Not interested
7.) Not interested
8.) Not interested
show me the post where I threw personal insult and I will apologize... and it certainly does not mean you should do the same... lol.. how hard is it for me to call your mother a whore and 'win' the argument? not much...
your personal insult started from post 83 in reply to a post that contains no personal insult... these posts have not been deleted btw.

on your point about it not being a country in the past... why should it be a determining factor for a future country.. its not the only country to be so...
did you just missed the bit where I implied that 'its ok to argue on a forum with whatever knowledge level you got', otherwise its just self claimed experts giving opinions and others remaining silent....
wait.. let me phrase it the way you will : Are you dumb that you did not understand.... are you blind that you missed... are you a lier that you deliberately..... do you have some disease that...

The above is an example of how not to respond... :)

Last edited:
show me the post where I threw personal insult and I will apologize... and it certainly does not mean you should do the same... lol.. how hard is it for me to call your mother a whore and 'win' the argument? not much...
your personal insult started from post 83 in reply to a post that contains no personal insult... these posts have not been deleted btw.

on your point about it not being a country in the past... why should it be a determining factor for a future country.. its not the only country to be so...

The question is, DID I INSULT YOU in post #83?

Let's recap #83
and you on the other hand have no idea how the situation end up like this just like everyone else, probably you aren't really interested in the people of "Catalonia" instead of jumping up and down across the board and pointing out the "Hypocrisies" of the west.

This said you don't know the situation in Catalonia (WHICH IS TRUE) and most likely like other people, jumping on the topic to try and "expose" hypocrisies of the west.

Do tell me which part of my post insult you?

I don't even know whether or not to educate you on the issue or just let it be, because as far as I concern, I have this distinctive feeling any word I type is lost on you and just gonna go down the drain, and to a person like you? The so-called "Story" is much more than the actual history and people that gone thru.

THis is about my feeling on whether or not I try to educate you on the topic by posting what I know. But I fear what I type will go down the drain. Because I think for you, the "Story" of hypocrisies are a lot more than then actual catalan went thru.

Do tell me which part I insult you?

But then you aren't actually the worse, I have to admit.

You aren't the worse when we come down to this topic. Do tell in which way it insult you?

The question is, DID I INSULT YOU in post #83?

Let's recap #83

This said you don't know the situation in Catalonia (WHICH IS TRUE) and most likely like other people, jumping on the topic to try and "expose" hypocrisies of the west.

Do tell me which part of my post insult you?

THis is about my feeling on whether or not I try to educate you on the topic by posting what I know. But I fear what I type will go down the drain. Because I think for you, the "Story" of hypocrisies are a lot more than then actual catalan went thru.

Do tell me which part I insult you?

You aren't the worse when we come down to this topic. Do tell in which way it insult you?
lol.. so much backpedaling... reminds me of a post of @joe Searer where he called me stupid or dumb(dont remember exact words).. and later on 'clarified' its a statement of fact or his opinion of me and not an insult... :)
ha ha.. keep digging mate... am out... :)

lol.. so much backpedaling... reminds me of a post of @joe Searer where he called me stupid or dumb(dont remember exact words).. and later on 'clarified' its a statement of fact or his opinion of me and not an insult... :)
ha ha.. keep digging mate... am out... :)

The different is, I DID NOT CALL YOU STUPID NOR DUMB.

I said you do not understand the situation, which by now, 6 posts later, you have not even demonstrate to me any bit of knowledge you do know about the situation in Catalonia.

You said I "PERSONALLY" insult you, which mean I have to issue a direct insult laden at YOU, and POINTING AT YOU. Now, do point out where I post this DIRECT INSULT at Post #83, if you cannot do that, then you should just piss off.

The different is, I DID NOT CALL YOU STUPID NOR DUMB.

I said you do not understand the situation, which by now, 6 posts later, you have not even demonstrate to me any bit of knowledge you do know about the situation in Catalonia.

You said I "PERSONALLY" insult you, which mean I have to issue a direct insult laden at YOU, and POINTING AT YOU. Now, do point out where I post this DIRECT INSULT at Post #83, if you cannot do that, then you should just piss off.
ok.. cool.. guess others can read and decide for themselves... thanks for the conversation... peach :)

of course, since you found an exception it must be the rule..
most countries do not allow it because it goes against their interest... the secession need to be analyzed based on human/moral values and viability as nation(and any ill effect on other nation) than this silly 'it goes against my book' thing.

United Kingdom would have allowed Scotland to leave, if the result if the referendum was a majority for leaving.
Russia left the USSR!!
Norway left the Union with Sweden.

This just means that there is no rule that says secession is impossible.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom