What's new

Caste composition of Indian members!

What is your caste ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well...my family is brahmin...but it was never an "issue" in Punjab. I think castes have very little role in Punjab compared to other states in India.

That might be because whole of Punjab revolted against Caste system six hundred years ago, setting a true example for Modern India. :tup:

well, actually he is scared that baniyas will screw him the moment he turns... dont know why.. baniyas are the most docile type.. :lol:

He fears Baniyas are so greedy they might even try to retrieve the 2 Rupee coin lodged in his posterior. :partay:

I won't mind being a shudra in modern India. Kam se kam reservation to milega. Bhumihar banke koi fayda nahi hai.

This is the sprite man ! Now you are true to Your feelings ...

All members who protesting this thread or voting lower caste knowingly when they are upper caste , are infested with this feeling.

well, actually he is scared that baniyas will screw him the moment he turns... dont know why.. baniyas are the most docile type.. :lol:
hahaha then I will like to be Baniya. Okay caste change now. I have just become Baniya. Hehe

@WebMaster sir, please close this thread......enough of bull$hit on caste issue....:fie:

I can answer you but i wont .. because i don't want to convert this thread into caste slug fest.
this is not supposed to be a offense... if I was from lower caste I will say so..
am pretty sure am somewhere in the middle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom