What's new

Caste composition of Indian members!

What is your caste ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not talking to it would mean that putting bugs under the carpet.

If we want to clean the mess , we have to get into it.

thats what i meant.
even your fellows are not ready to reveal their caste means the shit is still in minds

This is so unfair; just because @levina @hinduguy @Ayush & Myself have taken a vow to break the Guinness World Record of going the most days without taking a bath we're Untouchables ! :(

By-the-way at 3 years, 7months & 21 days without so much as brushing her teeth, Levina leads the pack with me following closely behind ! :yay:
Yeah to a guy who is not in a relationship need not take bath and brush his teeth..regularly.:devil:
But sorry I dont fit into your category...:P

I am not Twice born...

So I am casteless ... or Shudra...

But according to Manu smriti no caste is low and no caste is high ... they are just caste to determine the work they do... and Brahmin can become a Shudra and Shudra can become Brahmin if he changes his profession ...

and all people are equal irrespective of their caste and are integral part of the society by which the work they do...

Look you want to discuss about status of Yadav in our society then open a new thread ... we would discuss that .

But please don't spread your dirt here.

Just accept it you are the biggest castiest here and then we can move on.

This reminds me of the the political correctness in the USA. Black people can call the white people all sorts of names and nobody bothers, but the moment a white man/woman says anything about Black people, they become racist. :lol:

@levina
jawsmiley.gif
Ohhh phaaleezzz BD....
@Armstrong is a gossip monger.8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom