• Tribes (Meena,Gonds,Bhil etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yaduveer

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Though it is 21th Century, still it is caste which shapes roughly world view of a member of the society.In politics it's ramification becomes much clearer.

For Pakistani members :

This is strictly thread devoted to Indian members so stay away from voting.

For Moderators:

I request you to allow this thread to continue for following merits.

1. Caste blind and caste sensitive is two separate views.Blinding towards caste only benefit upper castes and their development agenda.

2. Such topic can not raised in Indian forums because they are moderated by upper caste members who hates to see the reality that India that they are talking about is their conception not all people agree with that.

3. A lot of policy like FDI reform in retail industry,fertilizer subsidy,Food guarantee law and obviously reservations shaped by caste considerations.

4.It is said that 50% of top 300 media anchors are Brahmins in India, they don't allow such topic to be raised in public.

We ask for help from Pakistan to raise such topic. Moderate such topic to your wishes but Please allow discussion to continue.

For Indian members:

1. Those who essentially blind towards caste like writing Indian in the caste are eventually Upper caste. Though we are all Indian but writing Indian in caste show their attitude towards this issue.

Last edited:
And what exactly will you do after getting to know all our castes? How exactly is this poll going to influence the points you mentioned above? Silly thread started on a sillier premise.

mine is between upper medium and lower medium.. but I gave myself an upgrade... :cheesy:
And I support OP's premise, caste is an important identity for many members here, and we need to probably declare it.

Make the voting public please.

To start the discussion , I am from Yadav caste and from Uttar Pradesh.

None of the above!

Proud to be Indian!
flag28.gif

And what exactly will you do after getting to know all our castes? How exactly is this poll going to influence the points you mentioned above? Silly thread started on a sillier premise.

I would give you a fitting reply ..please wait.

None of the above!

Proud to be Indian!
flag28.gif

Did you read that ??

For Indian members:

1. Those who essentially blind towards caste like writing Indian in the caste are eventually Upper caste. Though we are all Indian but writing Indian in caste show their attitude towards this issue.

mine is between upper medium and lower medium.. but I gave myself an upgrade... :cheesy:
And I support OP's premise, caste is an important identity for many members here, and we need to probably declare it.

Make the voting public please.
caste hai ya android version jo upgrade kara liya..... :lol:

off topic-brahmin

on topic-pakistani members should vote too :D

Back
Top Bottom