What's new

Case filed to 'stop anti-India voice'

Man is a leader of a Bangladeshi political party but what evidence and right you and rest of indians have to call him "extermist" of a religious group? First of all, he is leader of a political party not religios group that you so motivatedly claimed.

Was he not engaged in organizing and mobilizing Razakars during independence? Was he then acting as a political leader?

Second, is the Jamaat a political grouping or a religious group with political ambitions? We have Jamaat groupings in other worth Asian countries. Are they political or religious?

Second, you have no evidence that he is "extermist".

No evidence? Then why is he on trial? Did you not read my comment?

And please do not put your own words in quotation marks, as if they are mine. I do not use the variation "extermist".

Third, just because people dont accept Awami and its indian influenced political agenda without any evidance and proof, does not mean they are "extremist" It is indian tradition to label someone "extremist" who does not accespt indian hemony, interference and atrocities.

And we have to take your unsubstantiated word for that? You say so, because you think so. You think so because of what? Can you prepare, for instance, a list of those who have opposed the Awami League and whom India has called extremist?

Is it not that you anti-Awami League people and the League members have political differences, and you claim Indian interference on behalf of the League because it then creates immediate interest in the minds of people?

Is what you say not the bitter words of a defeated political grouping? If you are so strong a body of thinking in the country, what happened during the elections?

We have seen that india does that indepence seeking people in Kashmir, in indian NE and elsewhere. You make claim that someone is "extremist" just because he opposed indian activity, yet when challenged you backtack with bs.

In India, the phrase extremist is usually applied to those who advocate armed action, against the law, for some reason, political, religious or ethnic. Do you have any problem with this use, rather than the harsher term 'terrorist'?

What backtracking did you notice? My reference to the court? Why are you so touchy about the fact that nobody, no political party, no influence group, no state institution takes your statements seriously enough to take anyone to trial? Is that not sufficient to show whose charges hold water and whose do not?

You are classic case of hindutva fanatics and indian troll.

On the contrary, I am proud that Internet Hindus, on PDF and elsewhere, hate me. Just look through PDF itself before talking loosely. As for being a troll, Indian or any other kind, you will find few others to support your views. But that applies to most of your views!

I don't understand why some posts were deleted?

I just asked what a kamurazan is (as mentioned by another member), and I got two wildly different answers.

Kamaruzzaman is a personal name.

To answer just the last phrase, that you got two wildly different answers.

I will not go into the merits or demerits of either my response or the other. What is important is to understand the political, social and cultural thinking in different countries in the sub-continent. We are not homogenous by any means, so it is important to understand who belongs to which bloc.

You are already very knowledgeable about South Asia, so it is unlikely that you will have any difficulty in detecting what biases are at work.

Coming to my own comment, it was rather more partisan than my usual practice because of the hugely biased view that I read. It was to counteract that bias that I wrote an equally tilted account. The man in question is accused of organizing killer squads, called al Badr or Razakars, during 1971, and has never been put on trial.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-txXIwgsAq...pS8AgE/s1600/Kamruzzaman_7_Charges-740899.JPG

Subsequently he became a leader of a group called Jamaat-e-Islami, which is best described as a religion-oriented political party with strong views. Calling the entire party extremist is not justified. Some of its members and leaders are said to be so inclined.

He is now being prosecuted. The trial will reveal much, and it is best to await its outcome.

Was he not engaged in organizing and mobilizing Razakars during independence? Was he then acting as a political leader? Second, is the Jamaat a political grouping or a religious group with political ambitions? We have Jamaat groupings in other worth Asian countries. Are they political or religious?

No evidence? Then why is he on trial? Did you not read my comment?

And please do not put your own words in quotation marks, as if they are mine. I do not use the variation "extermist".

These indian influenced and Awami politically motivated accusation are yet to be proven in the court. When court did not even complete hearing on the case let alone verdict, who are you indians to make claims that he is "extermist"? He is political leader now. You dont even know enough to make comments on the subject yet can not control hindutva and professional bs urge. By making such motivated claim you already exposed your professional hindutva paddling capability

And we have to take your unsubstantiated word for that? You say so, because you think so. You think so because of what? Can you prepare, for instance, a list of those who have opposed the Awami League and whom India has called extremist?

These indo awami accusation requires to go through independent and international court which Awami regime refused to do. We sure have more trust in independent pursuance of justice than indo awami agenda and acuusation. Awami league even called decorated freedom fighetr razakar. You obviously dont know enough of Bangladesh to make arguments, so dont shame yourself.

In India, the phrase extremist is usually applied to those who advocate armed action, against the law, for some reason, political, religious or ethnic. Do you have any problem with this use, rather than the harsher term 'terrorist'?

Jammat does not call for armed action or violating any law, so why are you calling its leader "extermist"? But with your account and definition india is a proven terrorist state.

On the contrary, I am proud that Internet Hindus, on PDF and elsewhere, hate me. Just look through PDF itself before talking loosely. As for being a troll, Indian or any other kind, you will find few others to support your views. But that applies to most of yur views!

Indian self certificate, that has as much validity as Bernie Modoff.

These indian influenced and Awami politically motivated accusation are yet to be proven in the court. When court did not even complete hearing on the case let alone verdict, who are you indians to make claims that he is "extermist"? He is political leader now. You dont even know enough to make comments on the subject yet can not control hindutva and professional bs urge. By making such motivated claim you already exposed your professional hindutva paddling capability

Please read comment #17 above. I hope you will not claim that the person posting is an Indian, Awami League sympathiser.

These indo awami accusation requires to go through independent and international court which Awami regime refused to do. We sure have more trust in independent pursuance of justice than indo awami agenda and acuusation. Awami league even called decorated freedom fighetr razakar. You obviously dont know enough of Bangladesh to make arguments, so dont shame yourself.

You do not trust your own courts?

With your account india is a proven terrorist state.

Please continue. Please do not let anyone or anything prevent you from making an exhibition of your lack of elementary comprehension.

Indian self certificate, that has as much validity as Bernie Modoff.

The certificates I cherish are the hate-filled critical ones from people like you. Although you hand them out far too liberally, they still are certificates that I am doing something right.

Please read comment #17 above. I hope you will not claim that the person posting is an Indian, Awami League sympathiser.

Not supporting Pakistan division as newspaper editor does not even meet definition of "extremist" you provided in your earlier post. You are increasingly self inflicting with your bs.

You do not trust your own courts?

2010 Human Rights Report: Bangladesh
An increasingly politicized judiciary exacerbated problems in an already overwhelmed judicial system and constrained access to justice for members of opposition parties. The government limited freedom of speech and of the press, self-censorship continued, and security forces harassed journalists. The government curbed freedom of assembly, and politically motivated violence remained a problem
2010 Human Rights Report: Bangladesh

Judiciary most corrupt: TIB | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

Rest of your comments are already answered or not worth commenting.

Man is a leader of a Bangladeshi political party but what evidence and right you and rest of indians have to call him "extermist" of a religious group?
if thats the case what evidence and right do you guys have to call a leader of indian political party Narendra Modi an extermist of religious group

if thats the case what evidence and right do you guys have to call a leader of indian political party Narendra Modi an extermist of religious group

Dont try to hijack the thread. If you want to discuss Modi open a thread in indian section and we will be happy to provide reason why he is an extremist.

Dont try to hijack the thread. If you want to discuss Modi open a thread in indian section and we will be happy to provide reason why he is an extremist.

its not about modi it is about you questioing the right of us calling your leaders as extermist without any evidence while you guys yourself do the same everytime

If the guy was arrested then there must be prima facie against him, idune should ask their law enforcement agencies of what proof they have.

What business is it of Indians to take sides in Bangladesh internal matters?

This shows their mindset that entire Indian population think of Bangladesh as their vassal state where they have the right to meddle in whatever is going on in our country, which then shows up in their media propaganda and govt. policy implemented by Indian intelligence agency RAW to control Bangladesh using their agent Hasina led Awami League. These Indians posters prove our theory every day in post after post, thread after thread. They just cannot control themselves to hide their mindset and intentions.

What business is it of Indians to take sides in Bangladesh internal matters?

This shows their mindset that entire Indian population think of Bangladesh as their vassal state where they have the right to meddle in whatever is going on in our country, which then shows up in their media propaganda and govt. policy implemented by Indian intelligence agency RAW to control Bangladesh using their agent Hasina led Awami League. These Indians poster prove our theory every day in post after post, thread after thread. They just cannot control themselves to hide their mindset and intentions.

As usual, you have got it almost right.

My response was to the egregiously misleading response to an enquiry about the term Kamaruzzaman. If you print bilge about India, do not expect to go unanswered.

The so-called international was crimes tribunal has no credibility internationally and it does not follow the basic requirements of a fair trial. Whatever verdict it finally decides on will not be universally accepted as having been delivered by a competent court of law. The government recently changed certain aspects of the law that provides legal guarantees to the accused but it has made an exception in the case of these trials. So there is now no right of appeal, no presumption of innocence and any challenges to a courts decision will be decided on by the same court that pronounced the order rather than by a superior or alternative court which is the normal practice. Even the burden of proof has been changed so that the defence has to prove all the legal assertions rather than the prosecution.

The so-called international was crimes tribunal has no credibility internationally and it does not follow the basic requirements of a fair trial. Whatever verdict it finally decides on will not be universally accepted as having been delivered by a competent court of law. The government recently changed certain aspects of the law that provides legal guarantees to the accused but it has made an exception in the case of these trials. So there is now no right of appeal, no presumption of innocence and any challenges to a courts decision will be decided on by the same court that pronounced the order rather than by a superior or alternative court which is the normal practice. Even the burden of proof has been changed so that the defence has to prove all the legal assertions rather than the prosecution.

This is extremely troubling to read. I was under the impression that the trial was being conducted under normal judicial process. If what you say is true, then most of the basis of common law principles have been violated.

No good will come of trials under the conditions described.

This is extremely troubling to read. I was under the impression that the trial was being conducted under normal judicial process. If what you say is true, then most of the basis of common law principles have been violated.

No good will come of trials under the conditions described.

Yet you ran your mouth labeling everyone "extremist" follwoing typical Hindutva-Awami narrative.

Back
Top Bottom