Last edited by a moderator:
Toyota in Rawalpindi, Pakistan

Toyota Corolla in Lahore, Pakistan

Coming Soon to Pakistan
:smitten::cheers:

MADE IN SRI LANKA, WITH LOVE
Hi
It is already in Pakistan buddy

Ssangyong and Mercedes have some sort of deal it is under license by Mercedez-Benz i am not aware of any Sri Lankan connection

There was this Adam company, but it was shut down due to some unknown reasonS, here are some models
Adam Boltoro

Adam Revo
adam.jpg

Last edited:
nice.I'm sure Pakistanis Enjoy More car Models than in India?By The Way ,Which Model was those JEEP's shown? :S

@Srilankan: Dude,Open another thread for Srilankan Micro Cars,Lanka Ashok Leyland etc.Wanted to See 1`em :)

Last edited:
nice.I'm sure Pakistanis Enjoy More car Models than in India?By The Way ,Which Model was those JEEP's shown? :S

@Srilankan:Dude,Open another thread for Srilankan Micro Cars,Lanka Ashok Leyland etc.Wanted to See 1`em :)

They were CJ4s and 5s nothing special.Also dude the vehicles we see in india are pretty ugly..i wonder why u guys use ambasadors,the big crazy looking SUVs with small tyres and crazy looking tatas..though i really appreciate the customised willys jeeps u guys make in punjab.Post a few pics of punjabised willys.

They were CJ4s and 5s nothing special.Also dude the vehicles we see in india are pretty ugly..i wonder why u guys use ambasadors,the big crazy looking SUVs with small tyres and crazy looking tatas..though i really appreciate the customised willys jeeps u guys make in punjab.Post a few pics of punjabised willys.

We Stopped using the ambys ages ago. Ugly ? Barring the Mahindra Scorpio i dont see any other ugly cars being made

Back
Top Bottom