What's new

Captured CST Terrorist

Why do you forget he is alive just wait India has allowed lots of foreign intelligence including FBI Scotland yard and MOSSAD to investigate him India may even allow ISI if they request though none of any Pakistanis were killed.

The word of the prisoner is only worth so much. Even when th Reichtad was burnt down, those arrested said it was Jews. Turned out to be the Third Reich.

It's not the way it works nowadays. Once you have a statement from the perpetrators, like "I'm from Faridkot", you investigate it. If you find noone in Faridkot speaks English, and there's no record of him by that name, you imply that he's lying. And that is how why one can theorize he's lying about the other things he says. The orange band is just another fact that makes this case look like a false flag operation like the previous one with the Express train.

roadrunner ... try white, not Indian/Pakistani, &, old enough to be your grandmother.
Not a 'genius', just another possibility re the orange band, I'm sorry you have taken offence.
Dargah Sharif at Ajmer is one of the most sacred Muslim shrines in India, & visited by Muslims worldwide ... it's magnificent, hope you too can visit one day.

Yes yes, a white grandmother that knows everything about Dargahs in Ajmer and even about Rajasthan.

You're simply in denial if you think that Muslims in Pakistan wear orange bands round their wrists. Even you're in denial if you believe that Muslims in India do. This Dargah, I don't know anything about. Perhaps you're making it up. Perhaps not. I'll check later. But what does it change even if a Dargah in India does? It's still an Indian affair.

Some photos of Dargah Ajmer, India. Oh yes, you're right Indian grannie, lots of orange bands round their wrists there. In fact the only orange thing i could find so far was round the neck of a person.

0d0d99173d965bffe75aa2afbb55e8dd.jpg

6c4f3c91c3d3909785f7b36a31346576.jpg

Quit your denial please. Hindus wear these orange bands round their wrists. Muslims do not. Not even Indian Muslims.

Mumbai police to use truth serum on 'baby-faced' terrorist Azam Amir Kasab

Rhys Blakely, Mumbai
Indian police interrogators are preparing to administer a "truth serum" on the sole Islamic militant captured during last week's terror attacks on Mumbai to settle once and for all the question of where he is from.

The mystery of the man dubbed "the baby-faced gunman" has weighed heavily on India's relations with Pakistan as the nuclear-armed neighbours dispute each other's accounts of his origin.

Police interrogators in Mumbai told The Times that they have "verified" that Azam Amir Kasab, who was captured after a shoot-out in a Mumbai railway station on Wednesday night, is from Faridkot, a small village in Pakistan's impoverished south Punjab region. They say that the nine dead gunmen are also Pakistani.

Disputing that account, President Asif Ali Zardari of Pakistan told CNN last night: "We have not been given any tangible proof to say that he is definitely a Pakistani. I very much doubt it ? that he is a Pakistani."

He added: "The gunmen plus the planners, whoever they are, [are] stateless actors who have been holding hostage the whole world."

Proof that the militants were Pakistani would rapidly escalate the pressure on Mr Zardari's government to take action or risk a backlash from allies including the United States.

Police interrogators in Mumbai told The Times that they are poised to settle the matter of Kasab's nationality through the use of "narcoanalysis" – a controversial technique, banned in most democracies, where the subject is injected with a truth serum.

The method was widely used by Western intelligence agencies during the Cold War, before it emerged that the drugs used – typically the barbiturate sodium pentothal – may induce hallucinations, delusions and psychotic manifestations

Mumbai police said that their evidence of a Pakistan link includes hand grenades manufactured in the city of Rawalpindi, in Pakistan, and satellite phone calls traced back to the country.

Deven Bharti, a deputy police commissioner in Mumbai and one of the interrogators, told The Times that Kasab had shown no remorse for his part in a terror attack that had killed nearly 200 people.

"He is a 24-year-old boy with the eyes of a killer," Mr Bharti said.

"Nobody should doubt: he is a highly-trained murderer. He has told us he came to Mumbai from Pakistan to cause maximum casualties."

The photographs of the gunman firing indiscriminately at the city's largest train station, wearing combat trousers, trainers, a black T-shirt and a blue haversack stuffed with ammunition, have become the defining image of the assault on Mumbai, the deadliest terror strike unleashed in India in 15 years.

The police officer added that the interrogation had been carried out in Punjabi and that Kasab also spoke a little, rough Hindi. "He can barely speak a sentence in English, only names of weapons and such," Mr Bharti said.

"He resisted at first, but soon he began to talk. We have our techniques, but we don't disclose our tactics."

Mr Bharti said Kasab is being held in an undisclosed location: "All I can say is that it isn't five-star luxury."

The portrait revealed by police questioning is that of a village boy from a poor family who failed to complete primary school but went on to undertake months of military training at four or five militant camps in Pakistan, the last of which was near Muzaffarabad, the capital of Pakistan-controlled Kashmir.

He said that Kasab, together with the nine other gunmen killed during last week's attacks, had been chosen from a group of 24 that had gone through the same training regime.

The young men were prepared with violent footage from Iraq, Afghanistan and the Palestinian territories. "All the traditional indoctrination methods you would associate with al-Qaeda or Lashka [Lashka-e-Taiba] have been used on these men," Mr Bharti said.

The police say that Kasab has given his home village as Faridkot, in the Okara district of Punjab. "We have verified, cross-checked this,"

Mr Bharti said. "We know his father owned a food stall there".

Mr Bhatri said that there was "no doubt" that Kasab will be subjected to "narcoanalysis", a technique which is common in serious crime investigations in India.

The drug, which will be administered through a drip, will lull Kasab into a trance-like state. Usually, a forensic psychologist then questions the prisoner.

Such methods are banned in the UK and the US, though some security officials suggest they should be adopted in anti-terrorist cases in the West.

Read some news about wrist bands in Pakistan.

Trends: Wristband Hype -DAWN Magazine; August 14, 2005

You're simply clutching at straws now.

So this terrorist was promoting "Hope’ ... ‘Faith’... ‘Love’ ... ‘Life’ (USA) and Aids awareness (UK)"

Somehow I don't think he was spreading the love :enjoy:

And wristbands are not common in Pakistan, definitely not orange ones. I can show you wear orange wristbands are very common though.

0850d3de1218233c3e2cc200d88b501c.jpg

The police officer added that the interrogation had been carried out in Punjabi and that Kasab also spoke a little, rough Hindi. "He can barely speak a sentence in English, only names of weapons and such," Mr Bharti said.

LOL. How very convenient. Before it was a fact he could speak fluent English

"Others are speculating that the fact that Kasab apparently speaks fluent English indicates he is probably from Pakistan's relatively wealthy middle classes."
Video: Father of Mumbai gunman, Azam Amir Kasab, 'paid by terrorists to hand him over' - Times Online

Funny the way after Pakistani police revealed noone in Faridkot spoke any English, Indian police are changing their story to err, actually he doesn't speak any English. It's in every newspaper that he is a fluent speaker of English!

Plus there's his well groomed appearance! LOL. Comical.

LOL. How very convenient. Before it was a fact he could speak fluent English

"Others are speculating that the fact that Kasab apparently speaks fluent English indicates he is probably from Pakistan's relatively wealthy middle classes."
Video: Father of Mumbai gunman, Azam Amir Kasab, 'paid by terrorists to hand him over' - Times Online

Funny the way after Pakistani police revealed noone in Faridkot spoke any English, Indian police are changing their story to err, actually he doesn't speak any English. It's in every newspaper that he is a fluent speaker of English!

Plus there's his well groomed appearance! LOL. Comical.

This is more official statement as you can see they take the name of the investigation officer. What you might have seen before might be pure media speculation. So, don't weave conspiracy theories around those speculations, believe only official and known sources.

This is more official statement as you can see they take the name of the investigation officer. What you might have seen before might be pure media speculation. So, don't weave conspiracy theories around those speculations, believe only official and known sources.

Well your official and known sources have come up with 9 different names of this "terrorists" since his supposed arrest. ?? Are YOUR official sources running a hit and trial method of finding a name for him? Cool trick! :pop:

His clean cut suggests he's got enough money to shave daily, groom himself daily, and feed himself daily and that just going by his bloated cheeks.

If you ever get the chance to see Faridkot, where your truth serum is said to have revealed he came from, you'll notice the people have not received any migrant families from partition, and noone looks clean cut, groomed, or even has a name related to him.

It's been stated by Indian media as a fact that he spoke fluent English. Whether it's true or not is not the only thing wrong with this scenario. But it's youre own media who stated it.

The whole thing is falling apart at the seams.

I'm sure you did. "Falsehood is easy, truth so difficult." :)

Search a little bit about Lectures on 9/11 by MIT scientists on youtube.

Sorry thorosius I have debunked in detail (with the help of others ) most of that nonsense when it arises in the forum.

As you said "falsehood is easy, truth so difficult." hence most people would rather believe some far fetched nonsense. rather than accept the truth.

His clean cut suggests he's got enough money to shave daily, groom himself daily, and feed himself daily and that just going by his bloated cheeks.

If you ever get the chance to see Faridkot, where your truth serum is said to have revealed he came from, you'll notice the people have not received any migrant families from partition, and noone looks clean cut, groomed, or even has a name related to him.

It's been stated by Indian media as a fact that he spoke fluent English. Whether it's true or not is not the only thing wrong with this scenario. But it's youre own media who stated it.

The whole thing is falling apart at the seams.

All your questions will be answered, you have to just wait and have some patience.

Truth serum is not yet administered, it is going to be. So we have to wait till we get some more official information.

LOL@truth serum.

Translation: We got Faridkot wrong, dammit, we didn't realize people were as dumb as us, let's try again and say this time it's with the truth serum :enjoy:

Truth Serum??!!! LMAO!!:rofl:

The last few days have been like one of those really bad Mithun Chakarbaty bollywood movies from back in the days. Every subsequent scene is more ridiculous than the previous one.

I am absoultely dumbfounded by these Indian antics?? I mean, what planet are these guys from??

LOL, went to work and even the goray were in hysterics and asked if these Indians thought this was one big bollywood movie.

This Gujrati Patel chick starts getting a bit fiesty with all the banter so I told her to calm down before I administer some truth serum on her back side. :rofl::rofl:

She then complained to the boss and I was told to not play on her sensitivities.....but I only wanted the truth..:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom