What's new

Captured bomber and Swat GOC link India to terrorism in Pak

zavis2003

Reaction score
Proof of Indian weapons and special-ops agents have been discovered in Swat and Balochistan. The evidence is so damning that US officials had no choice but to olige Pakistan and directly ask Indian Prime Minister, Foreign Minister and Defense Miniser to tame Indian terror-breeding
operations in Afghanistan aimed at Pakistan. Manmohan Singh, confronted by the Pakistani Prime Minister with evidence in Egypt, had no choice but to agree to refer to Indian terrorism in Balochistan in the joint statement.

It was an amazing revelation by a serving Maj. General of Pakistan army in-charge of the Swat operation during an interview with Aaj television news channel

Maj. Gen. Sajjad Ghani has revealed the following points backed by evidence:

1. Swat valley was occupied by criminals with full money and logistical support of India.

2. The entire operation was planned by Indian military officers posted to several locations in Afghanistan

3. The Indian ‘footprint’ in Swat and the Pakistani tribal belt includes: Indian currency, Indian bullets, Indian small explosives, Indian heavy explosives, and other items that indicate links to Indian army’s command and control setup

See full Detail.........................

Ahmed Quraishi.com

The Link isnt working for me.....Can you please spell out the "damning evidence"....
I'm Really interested....

Now if only they did a press conference about this whole thing alone.

For weapons they are self sufficient to produce them.. See it to believe it.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol the link isnt working neither the so called "Proof". If Indian guns and explosives were being used by ur tribals then that only prooves how good Indian made equipments are NOT the other way around. Also if that was ur proof for Indian involvement then Russia would be behind all the criminal activites happening around the globe considering the popularity their weapons.lmao.

Captured Suicide Attacker Confessed Inidian Involvement in Balochistaan

The interview is in URDU. Interview with Suicide Attacker

For those who can't understand Urdu.

1 - He is NOT Talibaan.

2 - He and his handler are poor bloch people who are threatened of dire consequences if failed to comply with commandments of tribe elders.

3 - He went to Afghanistan for training and met 5 times with Bramadagh Bugti.

4 - An Indian came while in his presence with briefcase to handover it to Bramadagh. He said balooch member openly talked about Indian support to bramadagh.

5 - Afghan police protection is being given to Bramadagh Bugti along with govt. residence. According to him, Hamid Karzai is paying back to bramadagh as his father Akbar bugti kept him for 9 years as a guest during Taliban era.

Now that’s called stabbing in the back......we are helping karzai and he is giving protection to anti-Pakistan elements.

P.S.: I’m feeling sorry for these guys and many more blooch people who are helpless against strong tribe elders. Musharraf did a great job by killing Akbar Bugti. Until such tyrants are alive, one can only predict gloomy future for these common people.

Last edited:
It was an amazing revelation by a serving Maj. General of Pakistan army in-charge of the Swat operation during an interview with Aaj television news channel

Maj. Gen. Sajjad Ghani has revealed the following points backed by evide

I saw this news on aaj TV some days ago.

Proof of Indian weapons and special-ops agents have been discovered in Swat and Balochistan. The evidence is so damning that US officials had no choice but to olige Pakistan and directly ask Indian Prime Minister, Foreign Minister and Defense Miniser to tame Indian terror-breeding
operations in Afghanistan aimed at Pakistan. Manmohan Singh, confronted by the Pakistani Prime Minister with evidence in Egypt, had no choice but to agree to refer to Indian terrorism in Balochistan in the joint statement.

Maj. Gen. Sajjad Ghani has revealed the following points backed by evidence:

1. Swat valley was occupied by criminals with full money and logistical support of India.

2. The entire operation was planned by Indian military officers posted to several locations in Afghanistan

3. The Indian ‘footprint’ in Swat and the Pakistani tribal belt includes: Indian currency, Indian bullets, Indian small explosives, Indian heavy explosives, and other items that indicate links to Indian army’s command and control setup

See full Detail.........................

Ahmed Quraishi.com

Come on guys we need to get some good proof or should not blame and one specially Indian. We tell Indian that they are doing propaganda war aren't we doing the same.
The fact is we need to correct our system. We should stop supporting our politicians and demand answer.The answers they provide should not pointing to a another problem but to a solution for a better future.
This is what i think. If there is evidence then we need to show it to the whole world.

H

Now if only they did a press conference about this whole thing alone.

that might be coming in the near future, PPP has been walking at a slow pace tackling many domestic and foreign issues but they are walking.
Personally, I feel we should correct the problems in these parts of the country so there isn't the need for people to carry out armed rebellion against the state. My father tells us, apni cheez ki hifazat kero aur dosray ko chor na kaho.

This is a blog of some reporter, most of the stuff posted on his site is conspiracy theories, for gullible people to visit and generate his revenue.

Do you expect the Pakistani PM to sit with a Laptop and show the world a journalists blog to prove Indians are terrorizing Pak??

Last edited:
For weapons they are self sufficient to produce them.. See it to believe it.
i9xf62PKC5M[/media] - Pakistan's Gun Market

That is a legit point. But I would like to point out that at the end of the day, the weapons the likes of which are made in Dara Adam Khel and all, are not military quality. Sure they're impressive given the fact that these people don’t have professional training and skills or much equipment and still they are able to make firearms. But a hardcore fighter would always go for a Russian-made or Chinese-made weapon, they’re more reliable in so many ways, in everything from the quality of the barrel to the accuracy of the sites is superior. Sure pistols and daggers and submachine-guns you see these rebels with are mostly made in such markets, because they’re not that important. But an assault rifle, now from what I’ve seen these people have good pieces, well oiled and maintained. Russian and Chinese weapons are available in these markets as well, but they’re much more expensive and always second hand.

Now the Pakistan Army is worried, because good weapons with increasing quality and quantity are starting to show up in the hands of the rebels. Afghan sources occasionally report that weapons issued to ANP/ANA get sold and end up in the hands of the Taliban, some of those Taliban apparently make their way to Pakistan. It is not uncommon for undisciplined military outfits to sell their equipment only for it to end up in the hands of terrorists next door, you can refer to Iraq where pretty much the same thing was going on for a while.

Pakistan is concerned that India is channeling these weapons, regardless of their source or origin, through financial or intelligence facilitation into Pakistani territories. If we have any proof though, we're fairly tight lipped about it presently. What is without doubt is that we've raised the issue with the US.

BTW your link doesn't seem to be working zavis2003.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry mate the video not working

Its working 100% fine. I just checked it now :tup:

Just wait for the page to fully load. Click on 'close this advertisement' followed by clicking on 'close to play'.

P.S.: Do tell me if still facing some problems. I'll try to find some another link.

Back
Top Bottom