What's new

Captured, 21 R&AW agents operated undercover as 'imams'.

cheaked up in google youtube aljazeera news and there are link on this page go and watch them

I know it does't make sense to u how it could be anyway i told u already cheacked up on google u will find alots stuff hope that will inoff for u and yeh i dont know how to put that faking link here

Off topic but it would appear easy to impersonate an imam if this movie is anything to go by.

For those who haven't watched it, it's hilarious. ..

Last edited:

Video in urdu, do watch it. Same thing happened in East Pakistan too.

Also, how this 'free' media is wreaking havoc in our country. An indirect reference to Geo and its Indian and foreign funding.

I have watched that interview of Ziauddeen Butt myself.

hqdefault.jpg

There was an interview of this guy, "Zia Ud'Deen Butt" ex-ISI chief, where he said ISI arrested many Imam from masjids in tribal regions who were NOT even Muslims. One was even arrested from Jamiah-Masjid Rawalpindi, Satellite Town.!!! But Nawaz Sharif was onto a peace mission towards India so that matter was suppressed.

That particular interview of him, I had bookmarked but video got removed. Then I tried to look for that particular i.v, couldn't find it.!!!

Transcript of that particular speech is available on net, but video appears to have been taken down.. !!! If anyone has link to that interview, do post it. @BATMAN @Oscar Anyone??? Interview was on ARY...

I quote Zia Ud'Deen Butt:

"...we arrested several people who were launched here in Pakistan posing as "Islamic mullahs" and they were covertly stationed as Imams of various renowned mosques; they turned out to be agents of RAW. They were purely Hindu (not Muslims).

Host: Were these 22 people also inside the ranks of our religious organisations or..?

Ziauddin Butt: Yes, this is exactly what they did. They would do their operations and put the blame on various religious organisations. They carried out attack against Shiites and Ahmedis, but they would name others for it. One of them was the Imam of the largest mosque in Satellite Town Rawalpindi. He was an Imam for many years. And when he was caught and his real ID shared with him, then he said "Fine, then bring me some beer" this that.. This is their state.

Host: Did any trial not take place of these people?

Ziauddin Butt: They were handed to the government, as it is the government's job to proceed with the case onwards. Intelligence agencies do not hold trials.

Host: Are they still in custody?

Ziauddin Butt: I have no idea at all. After we handed them over to the government, we have no knowledge of what happened to them after that....
"

I just noticed you have already posted what I wrote.
...Listen from 5:20 onwards and there's another one from another ISI chief.
This is not that particular interview. That one is taken down from everywhere, apparently.!!!

..So its a rare and secret interview.. .
I watched that interview when it first aired. Then had it's youtube upload bookmarked. It's been taken down. I tried searching other media websites as well. If a "THINK TANK" missed it then it's lousy of a "Think Tank".

Last edited:
Afcorse this thread gona disapointed u becaz they were belong to u if someone show raw people reall face and them stupid work against paksitan and innocent people thats what pleased u people but remember one thing our media is not like your media who is always keep crying about pakistan and our technoldgies and ur media always told u people some extra stuff about fogion countries and make u more scary this is real thread they are indian agent including today they call TTp all of them belong to india and what ever is today in pakistan india is responsibale for that

Dear Lord , how do you survive in UK with such terrible English ? If you don't mind my asking are you a mirpuri ? These are just spelling mistakes i have not even pointed out grammar .

Dear Lord , how do you survive in UK with such terrible English ? If you don't mind my asking are you a mirpuri ? These are just spelling mistakes i have not even pointed out grammar .

To be fair, his English is still better than a lot of the British.

:D

To be fair) what kind of english r u speaking mr what ever u name is damn noobhead :p

Well what i found here you guys are just taking the piss becaz you people are empty inside and you are doing best to show your self like an stinky mug in your world did yeh got it

Well what i found here you guys are just taking the piss becaz you people are empty inside and you are doing best to show your self like an stinky mug in your world did yeh got it

resized_creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generator-oh-really-tell-us-more-interesting-facts-cory-592031.jpg

Back
Top Bottom