What's new

Captured, 21 R&AW agents operated undercover as 'imams'.

God is going to send self-avowed self-made self declared virgins to hell for sure

Why?

they can never appreciate heaven :D

That may be so.
But since I've neither seen either Hell or Heaven and since I'm only Earth-bound, I'll talk about what I know and what I can see. :-)

they perhaps heaven and hell is on earth too?

Ever wonder?

Yes. I believe that Heaven and Hell exists on Earth.

I believe, even Heaven would be a form of torture for Humans. You live in a world of perfection, soon the perfection starts to get boring, tedious.

Humans are flawed, and we appreciate a place that accommodate our follies

Please do read my post. All of it!

You might have the name "historian" next to your forum name. But that dosen't make you anymore of a historian than I am.:pakistan:

hahahahah

so no names.

no facts

just rumors.

hahahaha

it would be in RAWs interest to work with sectarian organizations.....this is why LeJ, SeS etc should be thrashed ruthlessly village by village wherever they exist

That isnt the only problem....Deobandi, Naqshabandi, Brailvi, Ahmedi and every sect possible is literally from India...The founder was born in India and raised there....I am not sure how the founders became popular but each preached this major differences and called it Islam...this is where the sectarian problems come in ....

Before we only had to deal with Sunni and Shia but thanks to India we have to deal with everything else!

Workring with Imams,,,,,,,yes, RAW or BAL at the advice of RAW do this here is BD too. This has dangerous consequences. People get divided, and problem starts.

We have Deobandi, Tableague, Ahemedi, Naqshabandi, Jammt i Islami catagories. Even in my family and relatives there are Tableague, Jatmat, Naqshabandi, Ahale Sunnat, traditional etc. and no one agrees with others. Even one Naqshabandi adherent does not agree with another Naqshabandi adherent. These Naqshabandi adherents are tomb worshipers and deviated from original Islam which is a increasing problem now here, and also BAL govt are patronizing this distorted version of Naqshabandi adherent who are mainly ignorant about Islamic knowledge and study. And the IQ less India exported Tableagues are another problem.

But we do not have Shia and Sunni problem, and hopefully India will start working on it soon/

Virgin in hell waow good question u dont worry u will see ur all close people as they are in best place i bet u luv to go with them;)

meme_finale_raw_v3.png

Thats true there were raw people

Attachments

• 1390898146546.jpg
    1390898146546.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 24
What kind of profe u r talking about faking whole world now what Raw agencies doing in the world u guys arr just ignorent who living in blind world

What kind of profe u r talking about faking whole world now what Raw agencies doing in the world u guys arr just ignorent who living in blind world

Proof to show that they are actually RAW operatives .

Back
Top Bottom