What's new

Captured, 21 R&AW agents operated undercover as 'imams'.

Doesn't matter but nothing justify your over spilling hate.

overfilling results in spilling.

Confucius says.

I am asking for a link , for something you claimed . There's no hate .

Yaar he said that he doesn't like "link-slapping" like anyother slapping on the wrong part or in the wrong places.

@BATMAN

Well , you tried hard , what if you failed ?

Next time , look for a credible link first and if its an interview , a video . :D

I beg to disagree,.

The cause of the empire was "furthered" 1000 times more by the following (and not some made up nabi)

1. Sir Syed the knight in Imperial court
2. Nehru support in Malaya (and thus becoming life long friend of Mountbatten)
3. Gandhi who was honorary Luftain of British army durin WW-1
4. Sir Iqbal the knight in Imperial court
5. 100s and 1000s of troops who gave their lives while fighting for the empire in so many wars such as Afghan wars, defeating mutineers in 1857, WW-1, and WW-2. That the crown loaded them up with highest medals of bravery

and here you are trying to prove that some patheitic 2-bit Mullah Mirza was even close to the folks listed above?

Please think it through

Thank you

You are not thinking it through Janab. The examples you gave are people who found employment for whatever purpose. I am pointing to a specific job entrusted to a person of some religious importance in the community.

i always knew that the real extremist mullahs were of RAW, STOP FORCING BURQAS ON US YOU RAW MULLAHS

Did any of the trolls here even saw the video? :hitwall:

Those 21 agents got CAUGHT!!! :guns:

Don't just comment based on what is written in the title. :rofl:

Stupid people. :crazy:
And you believe this tripe? So you are part of the hoards of gullible sheeple who will believe anything just because some nut said so? I didn't know you guys were so stupid as to allow RAW imams to preach in Pakistani mosques for years!! WTF was your ISI doing? Are they so incompetent that they didn't know or is it a conspiracy by them to allow RAW agents to preach in mosques? :woot:

And yes, Nawaz Shareef is a RAW agent too! We've got you guys by your balls! :yahoo::lol:

They often say that about a certain contemporary Muslim Minority being a product of that !

Whether there is some truth to it or not is something I don't know !
which group?
u can answer in whatever thread.

All the Indian Praising RaW presence in Pakistan are in fact admitting that India is a country that Support, Train and Provide Protection to Terrorists... i. e. all the things they once blamed Pakistan....

At the same time they fail to realized that 21 of their agents has been nabbed and yet they celebrate.......

In a nutshell we can say we are very unfortunate because our enemy is no more intelligent now...RiP Great indian Minds

All the Indian Praising RaW presence in Pakistan are in fact admitting that India is a country that Support, Train and Provide Protection to Terrorists... i. e. all the things they once blamed Pakistan....

At the same time they fail to realized that 21 of their agents has been nabbed and yet they celebrate.......

In a nutshell we can say we are very unfortunate because our enemy is no more intelligent now...RiP Great indian Minds

Chal na yaar. ab ro mat. :D

if someone is praising raw presence in pak then how does it prove that india supports terrorism
both things are not related :crazy:

20130624_RAW_khali-ryback.jpg

Khali.jpg

images

Soon the RAW will send its biggest agent the Great Khali.
Yeah like he is winning all the matches nowadays in WWE.

And you believe this tripe? So you are part of the hoards of gullible sheeple who will believe anything just because some nut said so? I didn't know you guys were so stupid as to allow RAW imams to preach in Pakistani mosques for years!! WTF was your ISI doing? Are they so incompetent that they didn't know or is it a conspiracy by them to allow RAW agents to preach in mosques? :woot:

And yes, Nawaz Shareef is a RAW agent too! We've got you guys by your balls! :yahoo::lol:
you do know that, your army chief is an ISI agent, dont you? oh and the Army can replace Nawaz bhai whenever they want lol

Back
Top Bottom