What's new

Captain Hassan Javaid Shaheed embraced martyrdom in Kurram Agency

Does anyone know how old was he at the time of martyrdom ?

Does anyone know how old was he at the time of martyrdom ?

he was of 25 years

944295_553334934705297_167899722_n.jpg

116 LC, a very young soul who gave his life for us, the country and religion. bless him :pakistan: :cray:

...and some want peace talks!

RIP to the brave soldier, his sacrifice and that of other shaheeds should not got to waste.

One more thing,

His last words ... succinctly describes how precarious the coordination among ground troops, Pakistan Army aviation and PAF is? I am amazed, why no reinforcements were sent either? he lost his life on 30th but look at what he said about the ground situation two days earlier. Now please don't tell me anything about terrain or logistical issues, if they cannot act even after 48 hours, then I have grave reservations about the tactical and operational planning of this war. He is not the first one died in such situation. Lots of young soldiers and officers lost their lives in similar way.

One more thing,

His last words ... succinctly describes how precarious the coordination among ground troops, Pakistan Army aviation and PAF is? I am amazed, why no reinforcements were sent either? he lost his life on 30th but look at what he said about the ground situation two days earlier. Now please don't tell me anything about terrain or logistical issues, if they cannot act even after 48 hours, then I have grave reservations about the tactical and operational planning of this war. He is not the first one died in such situation. Lots of young soldiers and officers lost their lives in similar way.

I don't think he meant that literally...

You really think that if he was surrounded on all sides and in a grave life threatening situation he would be posting Facebook statuses?

I don't think he meant that literally...

You really think that if he was surrounded on all sides and in a grave life threatening situation he would be posting Facebook statuses?

actually he called his family on 28 may and told them they are surrounded by talibans and reality is our Army generals are wasting our young blood in this war we need to go for peace talks generals them selves are enjoying luxurious life while these Jawans are fighting a war which have no end .

RIP brother, may Allah bless you for your sacrifice.

May this man be blessed. He died fighting for his country and hopefully took down a number of those cowardly militants. I am glad that this great soil of Pakistan has given birth to such valorous sons who have fought the takfiri wahabi militants and their Talibani ilk.

We should crush the militants completely.

@nuclearpak @Xeric Does a person becomes captain at age of 25? I though it took 3-4 years to become captain from lieutenant

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom