What's new

Capital Development Authority (CDA) Attempting Massive 1400 Acre Land Grab

I believe 90 year is the total period renewable every 5 to 10 years. I do not specific clauses for NARC land.

But I am familiar with other places where agri land is given on lease (patta) by gov to individuals for 90 years.

What the agreement says:
Total period = 90 years
But the lease itself is renewed every 5 years

Good point.

these crafty politicians!

Not just Pakistani bhai jaan.

There was similar land scam/deals in India few years back. If I remember correctly some big name army officers were involved too.

Exactly... Woh Army ki land thi, in generals ne use private developers ko de diya tha.. Court martial hua unka.. :lol:
We cant do that to politicians sadly.

Lately we have introduced anti-corruption law for politicians which bars them from standing in elections if convicted. Lalu Yadav is one casualty of that law. Will take some years to see the real effect.

I believe 90 year is the total period renewable every 5 to 10 years. I do not specific clauses for NARC land.

But I am familiar with other places where agri land is given on lease (patta) by gov to individuals for 90 years.

What the agreement says:
Total period = 90 years
But the lease itself is renewed every 5 years.

In that case, what's the significance of the 90 years then?

In that case, what's the significance of the 90 years then?

Bhai Jaan,

to be renewed UPTO 90 years.

Government rules. Not mine.

But please understand. This is the time to start a massive online petition. Please start and I'll sign up as well. thanks in advance.

Bhai Jaan,

to be renewed UPTO 90 years.

Government rules. Not mine.

But please understand. This is the time to start a massive online petition. Please start and I'll sign up as well. thanks in advance.

It's a bit redundant then...this 90 year value holds no significance then....

It's a bit redundant then...this 90 year value holds no significance then....

Please understand. That's upper limit of the lease.

In most of the cases it holds.

Only when situations arise such as land mafia, that such leases are in trouble.

I feel that in this case, NARC should be given permanent deed as opposed to lease.

As NARC is no longer just an agri use place, instead it is an educational and research institution.

Back
Top Bottom