What's new

Capabilities if India and Pakistan get together?

notorious

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
hi i m from Australia but basically indian i am following this thread from 1 month or more. my reason to visit this site is that i jus want to know the openion of pakistani people about indian military power. Not strangely i found lots of hate among them regarding indians its vice versa same happen when i read the indian posts.

now my question is we talk alot agaisnt each other but i just want to know what will be the scene and impact on rest of the world if we both countries came up togeather in the military power and share everything. why we do not try to work in way rather then hating each other. if we came togeather can we beat rest of the world including china usa and how. thnx

well seems distant....................

I would still prefer the United states of PakIndia.... :)

or united states of PAKISTAN "I" for india :P

on a serious note... then i think it will be more like INDO-PAK-CHina.... and we got future world super power.

Last edited:
Well this will be a very good situation if india and pakistan can work as true friends, in peaceful enviornment, but true and longlasting peace will prevail only thruough the solution of disputes, brushing the issues under the carpet wont help. nothing wrong with people of both the countries on this point, as both want peace and prospairty, but certainaly the politicians donot have the will for this after all they need hot issues from time to time, because they need votes:azn:. if we can get along with each other, then i dont think we need to spend so much on miltary, these huge sums can be spent on the well deserved poor population of both the countries which are in millions.

regards.

well a real BS!!
it is just imagination that can never be made a reality. what do you think that friedship can prevail with kashmir under indina occupation, stealing water trying to turn Pakistan into barren land, interfernce in Balochistan unrest,
india have been a bitter enemy and will remain the same for ever. the claims of friendship and peace are nothing ut political points!
how can two nation be friends when they have so many terms to settle,,,,

regards!

it means u ppl dont want india as a ally

well yes we dont,
we are not the only ones who think like that!
my friend, you have kicjed the ** of your politicians just because he wrote a few words in praise of Quaid-e-Azam, this is the degree of hatred for Pakistan n heart of indian the what make you come up with such an idea!
i wonder how so many members just miss all the lessons of history!
even the quran say that they can never be our friends, i dont remeber the exact verse but it means something like that "non-beleivers cannot do any good to muslims and are never friends of Muslims"
wakeup gus,,

regards!

hey if we become ally then i dont think so it can be aa issue....just share your views what we can do in future if it happens.:tup:

lolz this is strange even in fantasy. you want to mix fire and water and asking results from us? Pakistan and India have opposite ideologies. one is based on Islam whereas another is based on Imperialism. imagine the combination of USSR and USA :rofl:

well yes we dont,
we are not the only ones who think like that!
my friend, you have kicjed the ** of your politicians just because he wrote a few words in praise of Quaid-e-Azam, this is the degree of hatred for Pakistan n heart of indian the what make you come up with such an idea!
i wonder how so many members just miss all the lessons of history!
even the quran say that they can never be our friends, i dont remeber the exact verse but it means something like that "non-beleivers cannot do any good to muslims and are never friends of Muslims"
wakeup gus,,

regards!
Agreed but why you brought Quran in it what about 200 million muslims of india A peaceful co existence is what we need in subcontinent
I think a strong pakistan both economically and militarily will force india to come to negotiating table in future and all the cards are in indias hands as its occupy Kashmir what pakistan can do relax visas open up borders in kashmir what else ? its only india who can bring peace in the region Pakistan will follow

Back
Top Bottom