What's new

Canadian teacher tells Muslim kids who skip LGBTQ Pride events, "You aren't Canadian" and "You don't belong here".

Ultimately I believe that everyone should live in their own countries. That’s what makes me so angry about how the bloody generals have f**ked up Pakistan.

The price to pay for moving to morally bankrupt countries is that you risk losing your kids. Children who go to school here pick up traits that are incompatible with Islamic values. They become disrespectful to parents, get introduced to alcohol, drugs, sexual immorality, etc. I’ve heard that 20% of kids leave Islam altogether.

Unfortunately, it’s too late for people like me whose kids were born and raised abroad. Even if Pakistan became a great country I can’t move back. But for those still living there it would be better to fix the country and stay there rather than move elsewhere.

The West has rule of law and economic prosperity, but the moral degeneracy is getting intolerable.

They move to Canada, but teach their kids to despise their values and everything they stand for. Brainwashing starts at a very young age for some of these folk, then some wonder why Muslims (especially ones from Pakistan) are some of the most backwards groups throughout Canada. Just look at the posts from "educated" folks who live in the West yet constantly bash their values.
LGBT is stupid and unnatural.

But Canada is Canada. You cannot fight the laws of the land.
"A person chooses to be gay" and you are not born gay.
No one wakes up one day and chooses to be gay, Ikbal. Curb your ignorance, only a closeted homosexual who is deeply ashamed of his/her orientation would have issues with ones sexual preferences.

They move to Canada, but teach their kids to despise their values and everything they stand for. Brainwashing starts at a very young age for some of these folk, then some wonder why Muslims (especially ones from Pakistan) are some of the most backwards groups throughout Canada. Just look at the posts from "educated" folks who live in the West yet constantly bash their values.

No one wakes up one day and chooses to be gay, Ikbal. Curb your ignorance, only a closeted homosexual who is deeply ashamed of his/her orientation would have issues with ones sexual preferences.
No, you are what you choose to be. It is about what you want in life. Don't try to make a wrong a right.

No, you are what you choose to be. It is about what you want in life. Don't try to make a wrong a right.
Only a deeply closeted and shame-ridden homosexual would have an issue with others sexual preference. Why do you think conservative and religious circles are filled with closet degenerates?

Last edited:
A teacher at Londonderry Junior High School in Edmonton, Alberta Canada, tells Muslim pupils off for skipping school to avoid LGBTQ Pride events.

Fx9EeBoXsAUSURO

@Maula Jatt @PakSarZameen47 @Menace2Society @Pakstallion @Vapnope @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @N.Siddiqui @Norwegian @TNT @Imad.Khan @Dalit @ziaulislam @EternalMortal @lastofthepatriots @WarKa DaNG @Warking @Talwar e Pakistan @WinterFangs @kingQamaR @Menace2Society @Indus Pakistan @Ghazwa-e-Hind @Norwegian @PakFactor @akramishaqkhan @Zornix @pakpride00090 @Abid123 @Goritoes @SecularNationalist @PakistaniandProud @PAKISTANFOREVER @Dual Wielder @Great Janjua @ahaider97 @PakFactor @Sayfullah @SaadH @villageidiot @Olympus81@Mobius 1 @General Dong @Genghis khan1@alphapak @RealNapster @Kharral @Mobius 1@Goenitz @Muhammad Saftain Anjum @AA_ @Mobius 1 @Great Janjua @The Accountant @PakSword @villageidiot @Kharral @SaadH @Goenitz @PakFactor @Tamerlane @ARMalik @Khan_21 @Yousafzai_M @NaqsheYaar @NooriNuth @SaadH @Kharral @AA_ @SaadH @Tamerlane @villageidiot @waz @PakSword @Mugen @Tamerlane @PakAlp @HerbertPervert @Path-Finder @Tamerlane @Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai @AlKardai @waz @Areesh @hatehs @Path-Finder @HerbertPervert @Dr. Strangelove @Sayfullah @Clutch

nice job kids!...

don't worry this homo butt kissing teachers can't do shit...

ignore them they can't take away your passport

sorry but not every one likes their bums sodomised.

They move to Canada, but teach their kids to despise their values and everything they stand for. Brainwashing starts at a very young age for some of these folk, then some wonder why Muslims (especially ones from Pakistan) are some of the most backwards groups throughout Canada.

By ‘backwards’ I presume you mean in moral values. Being gay or transvestite is a sign of modernity and high values? Your own forefathers will turn in their graves to hear that.

I don’t have equivalent figures for Canada but economically, Pakistanis in the US have higher incomes than whites.
IMG_1281.jpeg

By ‘backwards’ I presume you mean in moral values. Being gay or transvestite is a sign of modernity and high values? Your own forefathers will turn in their graves to hear that.

I don’t have equivalent figures for Canada but economically, Pakistanis in the US have higher incomes than whites.
I meant socioeconomically backwards. But yes, when it comes to moral values then Muslims in Canada and Europe are also on the absolute bottom rung.

View attachment 933322
America has a strong vetting system, so only the best of the best are able to come in. And even then, a good chunk of Muslim immigrants are also very backwards but are put in shape by the strong system in US society. That graph is very skewed IMO, ofc immigrant groups will earn higher as these are the best of the best residing in foreign nations. White folks who are native in America come in all shapes, from working to middle to upper class so naturally their avg income will be lower.

I meant socioeconomically backwards. But yes, when it comes to moral values then Muslims in Canada and Europe are also on the absolute bottom rung.

You can’t have your cake and eat it too. You call Pakistanis socioeconomically backwards but then acknowledge that they have higher than average income. It can’t be both.

As far as moral values are concerned, your criteria for high moral values is acceptance of gays, transvestites, drugs, alcohol and free sex. That’s your current position, but not the position of your own society only a few decades ago and not the position of most civilizations in history.

It so happens that the militant left Woke crowd are also the most soft on criminals, leading to uncontrollable crime waves in major cities.

No wonder there’s a backlash building up among a huge section of society.

I mean
is she wrong? - if Canadian at large believe LGBTQ+ is part of their values
you better obey or get out, its their lands, their rules

we wont like foreigners coming to Pakistan and disrespecting our values? , would we?
what has LGBTQ+ indoctrination at school have to do with values? choice to be a batty and being indoctrinated by shaping young people's mind are not values!

When you are a feeble mind that cannot comprehend that what sets apart developed western nations is the freedom to exercise your beliefs without being dictated by the majority, and still harbors hatred that is prevalent in the shit littered streets you fled from.

Ultimately I believe that everyone should live in their own countries. That’s what makes me so angry about how the bloody generals have f**ked up Pakistan.

The price to pay for moving to morally bankrupt countries is that you risk losing your kids. Children who go to school here pick up traits that are incompatible with Islamic values. They become disrespectful to parents, get introduced to alcohol, drugs, sexual immorality, etc. I’ve heard that 20% of kids leave Islam altogether.

Unfortunately, it’s too late for people like me whose kids were born and raised abroad. Even if Pakistan became a great country I can’t move back. But for those still living there it would be better to fix the country and stay there rather than move elsewhere.

The West has rule of law and economic prosperity, but the moral degeneracy is getting intolerable.
Preach.

@RescueRanger , this is what I was talking about the other day.

When you are a feeble mind that cannot comprehend that what sets apart developed western nations is the freedom to exercise your beliefs without being dictated by the majority, and still harbors hatred that is prevalent in the shit littered streets you fled from.

Preach.

@RescueRanger , this is what I was talking about the other day.

You’ve correctly identified that Pakistan is a country with shit littered streets. It’s been destroyed by the whiskey generals and is not fit to live in. That’s why many of us have left, and once your families have been born and grown up here you cannot go back even if you would like to.

Now the reality is that our future generations will be born and live here. These societies are not perfect and can be improved. We who live here have as much right and obligation as anyone else to contribute to our adopted country.

Societies are not static. They evolve, sometimes for better and sometimes for worse. Muslims or Pakistanis can and should have a say in how they evolve in the future. It’s not like only Muslims have a problem with LGBTQ, drugs, crime etc. Large sections of the native population also have a problem with these things.

It would be stupid to sit and watch and not say anything.

While I dislike the aggressive LGBTQ propaganda not against it, but glad to see that Wokes/ liberals working in cahoots with Islamists globally are now against each other over this shit. Popcorn time if it breaks their unholy alliance.

LGBTQ is the new religion of the Western world. Grooming young kids into their cult is part of the policy in western schools. If you're a religious person you probably shouldn't send your children to public schools or maybe move to a Muslims country. Although it is kind of hypocritical for the West trying to impose trans and other mental illness brainwashing on Muslim countries too. We saw their media lose their shit when Qatar refused to bow down to white liberals and their LGQBTQWEFSH cult.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom