What's new

Canadian teacher tells Muslim kids who skip LGBTQ Pride events, "You aren't Canadian" and "You don't belong here".

West and Islam are headed towards a war and west will understand when this war reaches their streets

Hi, I’m in Virginia.

My point being is Muslims are socially part of the US and other western countries. Those days are gone when we didn’t have a voice ie 9/11 etc and had to take punches given the environment. I’m very pleased that the new Muslim gen isn’t apologetic and sticking to its gun. We won’t just go away quietly into the night like our parents were forced by the events of 9/11.

I’m an American soldier and I demand that my nieces and nephews aren’t subjected to this filthy ideology.

I don’t know if you’re Muslim or not, but every minority should take a stand for their cause (if it’s not hurting anyone else).

Parents just want to opt out, not ban it altogether. We see who’s being unreasonable.

My parents opted me out of sex Ed in 1990 1st grade and no one got upset.
I can understand why we Muslims want to immigrate to the West. Usually for higher education, economic reasons, or greener pastures.
Its understandable. In our countries of origin, our leaders are either tyrants or hypocrites and they have failed their peoples.

But to join the military of a Kaafir country, I don't know about that.

But I blame the parents for not teaching Islamic culture or the culture of their country to their children.

A lot has to do with the parenting as well.

West and Islam are headed towards a war and west will understand when this war reaches their streets
Or us war mein Muslims ki ho gi
download (58).jpeg

*If things stay the way they're*
Hopefully it changes for our country atleast dc about other

I believe it will overtime, we are a great nation

I find it hard to believe that a hardcore fundamentalist like you is a US veteran. If you really did serve in the military, you basically pledged your soul to those "Christian kaffirs" you despise so much. While I agree that this shyte should not be pushed upon children, do you think what conservative types like you teach young minds is any better? sexual degeneracy is also rife in conservative/religious circles.

You are 100% another Indian masquerading as a Muslim or Pakistani, given the specific language you’ve used with me and others on this thread.

I’m not a “hardcore fundamentalist” you stupid fu*ken pajeet dothead.

I mean
is she wrong? - if Canadian at large believe LGBTQ+ is part of their values
you better obey or get out, its their lands, their rules

we wont like foreigners coming to Pakistan and disrespecting our values? , would we?

Who said its their land? Did they finally get the purchase agreement signed by Natives?
Now its my land as much as their land but not as much a Native Canadian's land. I will attend Gay festival if they come pray in Masjid with me.

I can understand why we Muslims want to immigrate to the West. Usually for higher education, economic reasons, or greener pastures.
Its understandable. In our countries of origin, our leaders are either tyrants or hypocrites and they have failed their peoples.

But to join the military of a Kaafir country, I don't know about that.

But I blame the parents for not teaching Islamic culture or the culture of their country to their children.

A lot has to do with the parenting as well.

Lol, okay there

You are 100% another Indian masquerading as a Muslim or Pakistani, given the specific language you’ve used with me and others on this thread.

These Indians are so annoying. Everywhere they pretend to be Americans and then hurl insults at Islam.

I frequent a very right-wing, almost white supremacist, blog and it’s full of these slimy Indians pretending to be white Americans. I’ve developed a knack for smelling them out.

Real Americans, from my experience, especially right-wingers and conservatives have started developing sympathy with Islam and Muslims and started equating Hindus with Jews. When the hammer falls the Hindus will be taken out along with others.

These Indians are so annoying. Everywhere they pretend to be Americans and then hurl insults at Islam.

I frequent a very right-wing, almost white supremacist, blog and it’s full of these slimy Indians pretending to be white Americans. I’ve developed a knack for smelling them out.

Real Americans, from my experience, especially right-wingers and conservatives have started developing sympathy with Islam and Muslims and started equating Hindus with Jews. When the hammer falls the Hindus will be taken out along with others.

I noticed his pattern here playing both sides of the arguments.

He doesn’t know the the extend of how much the folks in the military and the people of America sympathize with Muslims. I’m not talking about liberal f**ks, I’m talking right wing. They have raw power.

Look at the words he’s using. I know the other Muslims here and none of them talks like this Indian. The choice of words tells me all about his agenda.
POS !

no one in america really cares about indians at all

they just hate indian call scams

"Stfu Christian and shove that cross up your ***.
No one wants to listen to a Chura with a Ukrainian flag in their profile. The cross and the flag tells me you’re a Fucken idiot of the highest caliber."

At least own up to your fundamentalist views.

Look at the words he’s using. I know the other Muslims here and none of them talks like this Indian. The choice of words tells me all about his agenda.
POS !
You and alot of members of this forum are so stuck in a bubble that you believe that anyone who presents opposing viewpoints is an Indian.

Do I ring your Indian detector? Btw, what is this blog you speak of?

"Stfu Christian and shove that cross up your ***.
No one wants to listen to a Chura with a Ukrainian flag in their profile. The cross and the flag tells me you’re a Fucken idiot of the highest caliber."

At least own up to your fundamentalist views.

You and alot of members of this forum are so stuck in a bubble that you believe that anyone who presents opposing viewpoints is an Indian.

Do I ring your Indian detector? Btw, what is this blog you speak of?

Stupid Indian bindu. It’s easy to smell the Ganges shit smell permeating from your fingerprints as you type.

@AlKardai @Mirzalikhan
@Sayfullah @Tamerlane
@PakFactor

Take a look at this guy and his crepey obsession. I’m convinced this mofo has another profile on here.

Well stupid people exist everywhere.

In my opinion the West is becoming "Anti-Religion."

Canada is supposed to be an inclusive and welcoming country.

If you ask me LGBT is stupid.

"A person chooses to be gay" and you are not born gay.

people have a choice - Canada and land of the pure :enjoy:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom